Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
This Is Not Good Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Oh god Angie is going to be using this against her soon, hopefully not and if Taurian is getting some comfort talking and opening up then I am happy for her, i just really don’t think pissy fish flaps is the one 😢

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This Is Not Good Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Oh god Angie is going to be using this against her soon, hopefully not and if Taurian is getting some comfort talking and opening up then I am happy for her, i just really don’t think pissy fish flaps is the one 😢
Ang weaponises everything. It’s why she hates us, because she has nothing to attack us with.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Ang weaponises everything. It’s why she hates us, because she has nothing to attack us with.
100% I just don’t know why people open up to her, it’s madness 😢💔 I have lost so many people that if I told my life story people would never ever believe me without proof my life could be a bloody film it sounds that mad,but opening up to Angie about my grief, NEVER IN A Million YEARS!!!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
100% I just don’t know why people open up to her, it’s madness 😢💔 I have lost so many people that if I told my life story people would never ever believe me without proof my life could be a bloody film it sounds that mad,but opening up to Angie about my grief, NEVER IN A Million YEARS!!!!
Damn I’m sorry luv 🫂🩵 it always unnerves me when I see newer people go in and just spill their souls and life stories 😩

Mar 15, 2024
england
My nanna always told us “ bend the tree while it’s young” she still tells us today 🥰 Angie was was spoilt as a child, stamped her feet, cried fake tears and told lies. Her parents should have checked her into line, she’s grown to be a vile wicked evil woman, it would take something drastic to crack her black heart.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My nanna always told us “ bend the tree while it’s young” she still tells us today 🥰 Angie was was spoilt as a child, stamped her feet, cried fake tears and told lies. Her parents should have checked her into line, she’s grown to be a vile wicked evil woman, it would take something drastic to crack her black heart.
I love that saying from your Nan 🌳🩵

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Oh just woke up to Cals live and Alicia and Frankie going at him. What's gone on? Why they going at him? Hes biting back.... ooo
He called me a s yesterday cause I said lynz controls his live and today he’s told me to wake my kids up at 3am to look after them. So I asked him why he said what he did about a pregnant woman. There’s been some dancing in between all this too