Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
BACK OFF @Unicorn Fyp
Animated GIF
DID YOU SAY IT WITH CHEST?!

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Remember when people used to cuss Gracie’s weight and she used to get very offended balling her eyes out every day? Now she’s saying it’s pathetic that people get offended by what others say to them. The hypocrisy is astounding 🙄

Let’s be honest if it was anyone else but EQ who had made those vile comments Gracie would be doing a full on rant about it, just like she did with Angie.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Remember when people used to cuss Gracie’s weight and she used to get very offended balling her eyes out every day? Now she’s saying it’s pathetic that people get offended by what others say to them. The hypocrisy is astounding 🙄

Let’s be honest if it was anyone else but EQ who had made those vile comments Gracie would be doing a full on rant about it, just like she did with Angie.
What's her excuse, does she think eq's account was hacked?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Mt getting Gracie

I was listening to the live and Gracie said she doesn’t care and she is not responsible.

When I checked the TikTok Creator Network Management Policy (and assuming that Unity agency is subject to this specific policy, and is the latest version available ) at para 4 it says:

‘4. Code of Conduct for Your Interaction with LIVE Creators

4.2 You undertake that LIVE creators under your management will comply at all times with the TikTok's Terms (as amended from time to time) and other policies we may introduce in relation to LIVE creators' activities from time to time. You agree that you are jointly and severally liable for any losses incurred by violations of the TikTok's Terms by the LIVE creators managed by you.’

There is also a duty to report at para 4.4 and consequences of violation at para 5.

I don’t know if Gracie reads any policy or believes that none of us can read?