Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I was listening to the live and Gracie said she doesn’t care. She should.

When I checked the TikTok Creator Network Management Policy (and assuming that Unity agency is subject to this specific policy, and is the latest version available ) at para 4 it says:

4. Code of Conduct for Your Interaction with LIVE Creators

4.2 You undertake that LIVE creators under your management will comply at all times with the TikTok's Terms (as amended from time to time) and other policies we may introduce in relation to LIVE creators' activities from time to time. You agree that you are jointly and severally liable for any losses incurred by violations of the TikTok's Terms by the LIVE creators managed by you.

There is also a duty to report at para 4.4 and consequences of violation at para 5.

I don’t know if Gracie reads any policy or believes that none of us can read?
Since when did anyone on tiktok play by the rules?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I was listening to the live and Gracie said she doesn’t care and she is not responsible.

When I checked the TikTok Creator Network Management Policy (and assuming that Unity agency is subject to this specific policy, and is the latest version available ) at para 4 it says:

‘4. Code of Conduct for Your Interaction with LIVE Creators

4.2 You undertake that LIVE creators under your management will comply at all times with the TikTok's Terms (as amended from time to time) and other policies we may introduce in relation to LIVE creators' activities from time to time. You agree that you are jointly and severally liable for any losses incurred by violations of the TikTok's Terms by the LIVE creators managed by you.’

There is also a duty to report at para 4.4 and consequences of violation at para 5.

I don’t know if Gracie reads any policy or believes that none of us can read?
I would say she's not the small print reading kind of person, she just looks for the £ signs

What did lynz and Angie say last night that is pissing off everyone in Scotty's live?
I think because mob went into the box and they absolutely took the piss out of her mob was mad and they were just laughing, who ever went in Angie's box last night made themselves look utterly ridiculous (in my opinion)

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Since when did anyone on tiktok play by the rules?
Tyra Banks Judging You GIF