EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Feb 29, 2024
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF
Putting your self at risk when you've got kids is disgusting

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Isla is in her nans for a few days they said they are going home to have some fun 😬
I don't care where their kids is. If they haven't been out the house for days why's a riot where people are getting hurt the main priority? What if they both get hit? Arrested? Caught in the violence? Who takes care of her then? It's fing shameful

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I don't care where their kids is. If they haven't been out the house for days why's a riot where people are getting hurt the main priority? What if they both get hit? Arrested? Caught in the violence? Who takes care of her then? It's fing shameful
They have two shops on that road apparently they went to check on them, whilst saying drop a follow every ten seconds 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They have two shops on that road apparently they went to check on them, whilst saying drop a follow every ten seconds 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then they changed the story and said they wanted a burger, then they said they don't want to go home, then she said they got surrounded and couldn't leave, but their cars just down the road and they could drive home. I don't watch them but it's quiet clear they are bellends

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Is there anything that the Hardys won’t stream. A dying child, a riot. They need to get some morals about them. Of course Ange joins their live and Corie goes “what’s going on” well balloon head, everyone is waiting for a bus, what do you think. Absolute imbecile's
Didn’t he also go and sit round the corner from emz flat the other night too?
I don’t care what anyone says about them or how much people lick their arses… instead of sitting on lives constantly they need to go make actual memories with that little girl and stop using her for a ego boost