Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Didn’t he also go and sit round the corner from emz flat the other night too?
I don’t care what anyone says about them or how much people lick their arses… instead of sitting on lives constantly they need to go make actual memories with that little girl and stop using her for a ego boost
Exactly 👏🏼

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I can't bare them
I Cannot Bite My Tongue GIF by Superstore

Trying not to comment
Trying not to comment
Trying not to comment

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Didn’t he also go and sit round the corner from emz flat the other night too?
I don’t care what anyone says about them or how much people lick their arses… instead of sitting on lives constantly they need to go make actual memories with that little girl and stop using her for a ego boost
I agree, they are no better than the foreign people showing their sick children for veiws/money.. except most of those poor souls are usually piss poor, the hardys aren't. It's Child exploitation, raise awareness yes but parading a dying little girl online is cruel.
Just my opinion though..

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The boys are watching `The Sweeney` with their Grandad (the newer film) with Plan B in it , and they're trying to explain to him who Plan B is and he really isn't getting it that a musician called Plan B is in a film and asked if this was Plan B what was Plan A for the film 😭😭
Grandparents are amazing. I remember video calling my mam and seen my grandma and it totally blew her mind how I was inside a phone 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
When they're at home together they still only use 5 channels , they can't work out how having extra freeview channels without a little box doesn't cost them anything extra a month 😭
I remember her getting a vhs player and being shown how to record programmes onto tapes. She didn’t realise she could watch a different channel while another was recording. She would record it and watch it at the same time 😂😂😂😂