Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Charlotte and Paula were talking about Lisa and her illness (doubting it) and Paula has told Lisa what Charlotte was saying so s has hit the fan. But it honestly looks like both Paula and Charlotte discussed it and then Charlotte got thrown under the bus. Ti's all abit mad 🤣
Pretty much how I took it too. So what I got from Mabel’s explanation and what’s been said on the app is, Stay Positive Jodie was Lisa’s friend she then made a list of reasons Lisa doesn’t have C, she then went to Charlotte and Buster, who then gossiped about it to Paula, Paula told them not too go any further with it especially because Buster came to her as he is loose lipped is what she says?!, however now it looks Charlotte was the first to come to Paula and it’s now come out that Charlotte and Paula were having a research session. Paula apparently was googling symptoms to disprove to Charlotte and Lisa did in fact actually have C, whilst Charlotte was sending Paula pictures of Lisa saying she couldn’t have it and gave the name of the C Lisa had whilst saying because her eyes aren’t yellow and she looks fine and healthy?

Here’s the issue? Why would Paula have to google symptoms to disprove to Charlotte if Paula believed Lisa? This paints a very different picture and shows Charlotte actually did not believe her friend Lisa had Cancer, it sounds Like both Paula and Charlotte did not believe it and were gossiping about it and only because Buster became involved it was shut down, because he is loose lipped as Paula said.

I do wonder how much more is to come out as apparently this was new information to come out yesterday in a call! This doesn’t seem fair to Lisa and all people involved need to give her the truth as they all called her a friend by the sounds of it?

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Didn’t he also go and sit round the corner from emz flat the other night too?
I don’t care what anyone says about them or how much people lick their arses… instead of sitting on lives constantly they need to go make actual memories with that little girl and stop using her for a ego boost
Well said

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Pretty much how I took it too. So what I got from Mabel’s explanation and what’s been said on the app is, Stay Positive Jodie was Lisa’s friend she then made a list of reasons Lisa doesn’t have C, she then went to Charlotte and Buster, who then gossiped about it to Paula, Paula told them not too go any further with it especially because Buster came to her as he is loose lipped is what she says?!, however now it looks Charlotte was the first to come to Paula and it’s now come out that Charlotte and Paula were having a research session. Paula apparently was googling symptoms to disprove to Charlotte and Lisa did in fact actually have C, whilst Charlotte was sending Paula pictures of Lisa saying she couldn’t have it and gave the name of the C Lisa had whilst saying because her eyes aren’t yellow and she looks fine and healthy?

Here’s the issue? Why would Paula have to google symptoms to disprove to Charlotte if Paula believed Lisa? This paints a very different picture and shows Charlotte actually did not believe her friend Lisa had Cancer, it sounds Like both Paula and Charlotte did not believe it and were gossiping about it and only because Buster became involved it was shut down, because he is loose lipped as Paula said.

I do wonder how much more is to come out as apparently this was new information to come out yesterday in a call! This doesn’t seem fair to Lisa and all people involved need to give her the truth as they all called her a friend by the sounds of it?
I find the lot of them a bunch of playground bullies tbh. Every single day they have drama over do all. I mean mac n cheese went on for days. There bigger things going on in the world if they’d ever actually touch grass! But noooo they’d all rather sit on social media every spare second they have to see what s they can find on each other and start fing arguing . GROW UP
Groundhog Day Dexter GIF by OttawaRecCulture