Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I want to know why Bryan rose confidently said @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 would never say that about them 😭😭😭😭
Cause he knows me. We are in a relationship, but please don’t anyone tell Lucy. She can’t find out yet. No on tell Lucy ok??? But we’ve been messaging for a while, he’s sent me his little Willy pics and he’s waiting to save up until he leaves her. Again, no one tell Lucy Rose that Bryan is cheating on her with 2 Pumps.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning fers , don't be buying any phones from Hull because they'll likely come from the o2 shop and once they've realised what stocks missing those IMEI numbers will be blocked pretty sharply. 😂

I still can't believe the like of Lee Anderson and the right wing thugs are blaming this on the Government , many in these cities with small independent business's will be waking up this morning with their world turned upside down , yeah Insurance is all good and well but it doesn't bring back or cover all the hard work and effort you've put in to your trade over the years, the likes of Lush , o2 etc will be fine, also won't be shocked if insurance premiums start to rise sharply for business owners too. Just such a long lasting impact for some people that those doing it would never have considered.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
these fing gays have brainwashed that jade thirwall song into my head. and just one line😭
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician
Animated GIF
Happy American Horror Story GIF by AHS