Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

this is art it belongs with the one of cals (the other dopey one) face being made of pineapples nipples and homersimpson.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Evening you lovely people.
Just fell into my work bed, what on earth has been going on today? 😭
All I know is, the city I work in was supposed to be flooded by EDL but it was a hoax. This is a predominantly Asian city though, so I'm not convinced we won't be targetted, regardless of us outnumbering the racist thugs.
Apologies for not having time to read back to check on anyone's well being but sending all my love anyway xx
Welcome home luv, thank goodness that was a hoax 😟 it’s been a day of violent rioting nonsense - everywhere 😭 for now, rest and catch up when you can poppet 🫂🩵

I feel like I want to scream

Where was the outrage for Ian Huntley , Wayne Couzens , Lucy Letby , Beverley Allitt , Ian Brady ?

This isn't about protecting children, this is pure racism and an excuse to act like knuckle draggers!
I just came across a video on my fyp of two 12 year olds that have been convicted of murder (both British born white boys) they killed a 19 year old man in a park with a machete

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Everyone take care of themselves and loved ones. I may be back in half an hour, I may be back in a few days again. These assholes hijacking the tragedy in Southport for their racist rhetoric and bigotry deserve everything they get.

Something that did make me

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

earlier was this article -

Screenshot_20240805_161421_Chrome.png Screenshot_20240805_161439_Chrome.png

🫶 & ✌️.
Ahhh consequences, tastes wonderful 😚👌🏼

Rest well luv and see you soon 🫂🩵

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Delusive saying people come here for the nhs has anyone ever seen the price they get charged because I have 😬 it's not free for them at all. They come here to seek safety 😥
When I was a dental nurse we had to charge anyone who wasn’t a British citizen. I don’t know if it’s the same in hospitals but they had to pay private prices to be treated

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I can never work out if Angie has an actual speech impediment, or if she's just lazy/child-like when drunk. Her "r's" always become "w's" and I don't know if I'm allowed to call her a fing idiot for it or not. 😂

This wasn't the gif I was looking for, but I decided it was apt regardless.
Drunk Billie Joe Armstrong GIF by Green Day
‘WANDY WOOFER’ made me crease 😭