Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That makes me sad. I just don't feel comfortable posting anymore really. I've deleted a few soon after I've posted as I just don't feel me in here anymore. Doesn't help the s world we live in right now 😔
I get it luv but I hope you can start to feel comfortable with us soon. We empathise with how you’re feeling and try to make jokes to cope in between 🩵 plod along with us and hopefully we can ride this current sty wave together 🫂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well let’s hope the paramedic that Angie didn’t report for apparent sexual abuse didn’t go on to do the same to others
Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I get it luv but I hope you can start to feel comfortable with us soon. We empathise with how you’re feeling and try to make jokes to cope in between 🩵 plod along with us and hopefully we can ride this current sty wave together 🫂
Yeah. I've always felt comfortable, don't get me wrong but now its just not the same for me to the point I don't even catch up anymore. I suppose that time comes for everyone at some point.

Luv I’m so sorry 🫂 it really does, it feels high school and makes my tummy feel anxious and awful 🩵
I don't think it helps i was accused of being frosty out of all people id rather of been accused of being alex anyone but frosty who says the s they do, I'd never dream of using such terms. I dont rarely log into my cc account just feel alienated but thats what people wanted guess they got it. I'm sorry it makes you feel that way i feel everyone got on so well too 💙

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah. I've always felt comfortable, don't get me wrong but now its just not the same for me to the point I don't even catch up anymore. I suppose that time comes for everyone at some point.
This has happened to me here a couple of times. Once for a few days and another time for weeks. It might just be a short phase or it might fizzle out. I hope not because you’re part of the furniture but do what makes you feel comfortable luv 🩵

That makes me sad. I just don't feel comfortable posting anymore really. I've deleted a few soon after I've posted as I just don't feel me in here anymore. Doesn't help the s world we live in right now 😔
Please don't feel that way everyone is welcome even though its public its kind of our safe anonymous space if that makes sense. If us posting the riots and the bad stuff is upsetting people please say I'm more than happy too stop. I'd hate for anyone to be upset ❤

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't think it helps i was accused of being frosty out of all people id rather of been accused of being alex anyone but frosty who says the s they do, I'd never dream of using such terms. I dont rarely log into my cc account just feel alienated but thats what people wanted guess they got it. I'm sorry it makes you feel that way i feel everyone got on so well too 💙
Jesus, I don’t blame you for feeling that way with that sort of accusation 🙅🏻‍♀️ no wonder you feel awkward and uncomfortable. None of us believed it, if that helps but I know it’s deeper than that 😞 I hope you always feel part of things here and it’s mostly where we stay anyways, we’re all home birds 🫂