Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have still been reading here and I've had so many messages from everyone so I couldn't leave you all permanently, I just needed some time out and I hope that's the same case for others who left.

My travels were much needed and it's just what I needed. I hope you're ok 🩡🀎
I’m so pleased you enjoyed your travels luv πŸ₯Ή I know how much you needed that break! I honestly didn’t know if you’d be back and so it’s a lovely treat to see you 🫑

I’ll admit I’m awful with messages but I have missed you poppet πŸ€ŽπŸ«‚πŸ©΅ I’ll sneak in your inbox this week ✨

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I’m so pleased you enjoyed your travels luv πŸ₯Ή I know how much you needed that break! I honestly didn’t know if you’d be back and so it’s a lovely treat to see you 🫑

I’ll admit I’m awful with messages but I have missed you poppet πŸ€ŽπŸ«‚πŸ©΅ I’ll sneak in your inbox this week ✨
Slide Sliding GIF by TipsyElves.com
Do it Mrs D πŸ˜€

Medusa

We've definitely missed you so glad you came back 🀎, I hope one day the others might but I can't imagine they will we seem to be the public enemy more so than ever atm.
I'm not going to lie I missed you all more than I thought I would, you've all grown on me 🀎🀎

I'm not sure how we are public enemy N01 because we've all been part of this thread and we've all contributed to it, good or bad, and you can guarantee when these people are needing info, the first place they come to is here but that will be fine because they want something.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm not going to lie I missed you all more than I thought I would, you've all grown on me 🀎🀎

I'm not sure how we are public enemy N01 because we've all been part of this thread and we've all contributed to it, good or bad, and you can guarantee when these people are needing info, the first place they come to is here but that will be fine because they want something.
I think it’s because we don’t suck creators arseholes but I could be incorrect so don’t quote that one πŸ˜‚