Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Its nothing to do with what people post for me as we all have a voice. What i mean is I'm just not bothered if i miss a few chapters anymore thats all. Its just not the same now. I feel like I've put a downer on the mood now ffs πŸ˜‚ and this is why i dont like to comment as its all negative from me lately.

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift
Just skip chapters I do I don't partake in conflict be free 😁 that's what we are all here for we aren't here to please people πŸ™‚. If I disagree I say if I agree I might say I might not πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I had a sad moment earlier. Iv been watching old eastenders when Peggy Mitchell leaves and Pat came back for her. Felt like I watched my own death all over again
2 pumps asked me if I think you look like Pat in real life and I said yes Iv saw you and use are identical πŸ‘Ή

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I have noticed we are allowed in even less lives than usual, just by the comments in here. I'm usually barely welcome in any so I sympathise πŸ˜‚

No actually Iv got stress hives and strong wifi πŸ‘Ή
This is it. They want us when we are useful but cant accept our opinions. Pisses me off man. Anyway back to business πŸ˜‚

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Its good to see you too Mrs D 🀎🩡🀎

Tbh, I have been travelling but I thought i'd milk it to get see who really missed me. 😭😭
You literally came in at the perfect time darling πŸ«‚ We were speaking about missing others and feeling glum. Just perfect πŸ₯ΉπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

How have your travels been luv 🫑