Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Imagine her at the door at Halloween.

“Twick or tweet”
Go Away Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Medusa

Because some agree some don't other dislike people so as per we get grouped as 1, I got tired of giving people information so deleted it all and fell into riot tok but seems tonight has been the perfect night you're back 🤎😍 and Angie's having a breakdown 😍
Most people will only want you so they can use you, and I've watched you jump on here and post things for people, when you've had their backs, sadly people can be so fickle and when the s hits the fan they will never have your back or be there for you.
Those who group us as one are narrow minded and probably follow the crowd so let them get on with it... I hope you're ok and your little boy is feeling better. ♥️🤎♥️

Most people will only want you so they can use you, and I've watched you jump on here and post things for people, when you've had their backs, sadly people can be so fickle and when the s hits the fan they will never have your back or be there for you.
Those who group us as one are narrow minded and probably follow the crowd so let them get on with it... I hope you're ok and your little boy is feeling better. ♥️🤎♥️
It won't happen again that's for sure, I felt part of something felt iffy though and I was right in the end too feel that way. We're both ok thankyou he's still got a banana shaped arm but he thinks it's great 🤣. Hope your doing ok too 🙏🏻