Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Church Graveyard GIF

Medusa

It won't happen again that's for sure, I felt part of something felt iffy though and I was right in the end too feel that way. We're both ok thankyou he's still got a banana shaped arm but he thinks it's great 🤣. Hope your doing ok too 🙏🏻
Please don't let anyone use you, you're too good for that. You can tell its coming from a good place and you were trying to be protective but you would never get the same energy if the tables were turned.

Its so easy to get sucked in especially when they give you a false sense of security and make you feel accepted or part of something I'm glad you've had your eyes opened and I hope it wasn't too stressful for you, and I'm so pleased your boy is on the mend. 🤎🤎

Medusa

@mrgalaxy I've been lurking in the shadows and I've been observing things.. When I called @angiesclapper out for siding with the cult they disappeared and then 'pooof' just like magic you popped up with your long rant about angie and how you've somehow had seen the light (bless you my child) But then you were caught kissing hoops... Naughty naughty!
So I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Are you behind both of these accounts? Help me out spud.
U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Edit - sorry guys 🤎
big brother bb20 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
@mrgalaxy I've been lurking in the shadows and I've been observing things.. When I called @angiesclapper out for siding with the cult they disappeared and then 'pooof' just like magic you popped up with your long rant about angie and how you've somehow had seen the light (bless you my child) But then you were caught kissing hoops... Naughty naughty!
So I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Are you behind both of these accounts? Help me out spud.
U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Edit - sorry guys 🤎
big brother bb20 GIF by Big Brother After Dark
history shrug GIF by Swamp People