Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sometimes I do think it's 100% staged and Sheila will play along because she knows it gains views. I agree Sheila is more than capable of feeding herself and she shouldn't roll in pissed and kicking off because she's wanting fed (I say it because i know it gets Angies back up) but she should contribute towards her keep or at the least have more respect for her mothers house.
She's nearly 50 and she'll piss where she sits. It makes me retch 🤮
I think Sheila's just a piss head too. There's no reason for there to be no food in the house, Sheila is able bodied and capable. Angie doesn't eat in the kitchen, she orders food. Sheila could have her own food in the house. Angies behaviour is definitely learned. Not many people remember the toilet roll last year where they both refused to buy toilet roll so neither were wiping themselves for weeks. They are the same person 😂

Medusa

It’s horrible how she just throws her half eaten takeaway scraps at her all the time like she’s doing her a favour. Vile woman. I don’t have my dad anymore like Angie, but I still see my mum almost daily and often cook for her etc. Angie is seriously a vile waste of space that doesn’t care about anyone other than herself.
She'll live to regret it and guilt is a horrible thing to live with. I too lost my father in 2007 (my husband is my prince but my dad was my king) and if I could turn back time I would have spent more time with him and thanked him for being the most amazing father I could ever wish for.
People like Angie will never appreciate what they have until its gone.
I'm so sorry you lost you Dad too sending hugs to you. 🤎🤎

Medusa

I think Sheila's just a piss head too. There's no reason for there to be no food in the house, Sheila is able bodied and capable. Angie doesn't eat in the kitchen, she orders food. Sheila could have her own food in the house. Angies behaviour is definitely learned. Not many people remember the toilet roll last year where they both refused to buy toilet roll so neither were wiping themselves for weeks. They are the same person 😂
Judas! I have a weak stomach 😩 you've already put me off lamb. - for life. 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And that Demi has hair that long and didn't think she needed more than one box...

And that Tracy is ready to shove that bleach down Demi's throat for the last hour.

And that they want to leave it in for 1 hour and 13 minutes.

Video Game Disbelief GIF by Santa Monica Studio

Medusa

I don't remember what I done with lamb 😭

Also who's staying away until she washes this out and posting the results?
I bought a leg of lamb and had it cooking in the oven and then you posted pics of Demi's septic limb on the same day and it's put me off lamb ever since. 😫

I'll take one for the team and do night shift but if she pisses/vomits/dribbles or farts, I'm signing off. 😭

Last edited: