San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Disturbing The Ring GIF

Demi off to give it a rinse soon 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Cori says “EQ will jump on this like a tramp on chips”

so just using racism casually to make content with and money from is the latest Tiktok trend.

some of these creators should expect me to talk about them with the disrespect they deserve, don't act shocked.
I don’t know why he said it, was it casual racism because that’s how he genuinely thinks or was it for “content” (more views basically)? I don’t get it and I don’t understand why he’s being so stubborn and claiming he’s done nothing wrong.

There was a s storm around Pearl when she did it, is that what he wants?!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow Corie. You did broadcast you were voting Reform so the ape comment goes hand in hand with that. I mean Corie can not speak on anyone when he is built like a hippo. Bet he was gutted he didn’t go to the riots when they looted Greggs the fat t
This is one of the things I love about you Pat, you always see the issue and handle it with diplomacy tact sass what’s the word… savagery 🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m not even shocked with what corie said. So many of these so called creators make racists comments. Shouldn’t be like this, everybody should be shocked 😩Corie is a fat racist prick..Gracie the dafty has blocked me. Where is her video of EQ? she’s a massive hypocrite and sits with a racist. She knows EQ made them comments. Can’t stand hypocrites.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t know why he said it, was it casual racism because that’s how he genuinely thinks or was it for “content” (more views basically)? I don’t get it and I don’t understand why he’s being so stubborn about doing nothing wrong.

There was a s storm around Pearl when she did it, is that what he wants?!
I have no idea but he seems desperate to be relevant on the app. Gracie has already posted a video about it “for content”