Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did someone just tell Demi she looks like Jennifer Lopez 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jennifer Lopez Ugh GIF by NBC World Of Dance

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
Love how Angie is trying to make excuses for Corie and he is definitely not sorry.
I guess racist pricks just thrive off each other.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240807_005625_TikTok~3.mp4
Someone in the comments there said about Pearl
Love how Angie is trying to make excuses for Corie and he is definitely not sorry.
I guess racist pricks just thrive off each other.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240807_005625_TikTok~3.mp4
There's a comment on the live chat that says "Pearl didn't mean it and look at the hate she received.." which reminded me, I actually saw a video today where a black child was called an orangutan (amongst other things) by a white child at school and the mother was obviously very upset by this and everyone was saying how racist it was. And they are right! Thousands of comments saying how awful it was to say and how upset they were for the little boy involved. So for Pearl to sit and say she didn't say it with intent and for her supporters to say it isn't a racial slur etc - I hope they come across that video I'm on about and see just how hurtful that word is! Pearl deserved the response she got for saying that word. Still makes me chuckle how she desperately tried to leave the box before she spurted it out with such venom! Caught red handed! Can't stand her.
Sorry rant over 🙈 just boils my piss people STILL trying to defend the woman.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE 😊

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You'll be surprised at what they can achieve, they learn what works for them. I've cried more tears over my son than anything but it works out eventually
My daughters only 6 and I've cried so much she was diagnosed at 4, I went to autism support group and a parent there explained its like a grief you experience for all these things you thought your child's life experiences would be, and because of how you know society will view them as different!! My heart breaks for my beautiful girl because of the scum in this world that will view her as different or comment on her!!

I tale comfort in the fact she has ne as a mother and the same fire inside her that I do and like her mother she won't take any prisoners in this world 😂

And your right I'm already do proud at everything she's achieved when we were told she couldn't, thank you for sharing your experiences ❤️

Medusa

Someone in the comments there said about Pearl

There's a comment on the live chat that says "Pearl didn't mean it and look at the hate she received.." which reminded me, I actually saw a video today where a black child was called an orangutan (amongst other things) by a white child at school and the mother was obviously very upset by this and everyone was saying how racist it was. And they are right! Thousands of comments saying how awful it was to say and how upset they were for the little boy involved. So for Pearl to sit and say she didn't say it with intent and for her supporters to say it isn't a racial slur etc - I hope they come across that video I'm on about and see just how hurtful that word is! Pearl deserved the response she got for saying that word. Still makes me chuckle how she desperately tried to leave the box before she spurted it out with such venom! Caught red handed! Can't stand her.
Sorry rant over 🙈 just boils my piss people STILL trying to defend the woman.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE 😊
Don't apologise for having a rant, everything you've said is completely valid and I think if the like of Pearl, Angie and Corie were to see how much their racist slurs deeply hurt people then they might think twice before they spew those vile words out of their mouths, although I think there's more chance of hell freezing over - You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Enjoy your evening 🤎