Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The whole world is just - going mad?!

What happened with Barry luv? I’ve heard it referenced but not what was said 😬
It really is, if people can do any of this s so freely I'm genuinely scared for any child's future.
Are you happy for me to upload the Barry clip it has mentions of grooming from a woman (I don't know who's voice that is) and Barry talks about little girls and their privates it's made me feel incredibly ill

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It really is, if people can do any of this s so freely I'm genuinely scared for any child's future.
Are you happy for me to upload the Barry clip it has mentions of grooming from a woman (I don't know who's voice that is) and Barry talks about little girls and their privates it's made me feel incredibly ill
I can’t imagine how you parents feel 😞

What on earth?! Just make sure to add a trigger/content warning, please luv 🩵

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

Image tagged with order, Starbucks, coffee – @plumkat on Tumblr
Throw Coffee GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

vic v brett

Medusa

THIS IS A HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ITS NOT NICE AT ALL MENTIONS OF GROOMING AND SMALL GIRLS. PLEASE ONLY LISTEN IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO ⚠️. I DON'T KNOW THE WOMANS VOICE BUT THE MALE IS BARRY 🤬🤬
View attachment 1000071617.mp4
What the do is wrong with people, he's a fing nonce a beast a dirty piece of s.

castrate these bastards!.

As for that t of a woman, I hope and pray they weren't her kids that she was referring to. people like her should never have kids. fs!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
THIS IS A HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ITS NOT NICE AT ALL MENTIONS OF GROOMING AND SMALL GIRLS. PLEASE ONLY LISTEN IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO ⚠️. I DON'T KNOW THE WOMANS VOICE BUT THE MALE IS BARRY 🤬🤬
I’m speechless 😶 it just came from, nowhere and was such a strange indecent thing to say?! How was it received by the ladies in the box, did they kick him at the end of the recording?

Thank you for uploading luv 🩵

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
That's absolutely fing vile! Why in the do would you ever discuss that s the fing creep

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What the do is wrong with people, he's a fing nonce a beast a dirty piece of s.

castrate these bastards!.

As for that t of a woman, I hope and pray they weren't her kids that she was referring to. people like her should never have kids. fs!!
the fingers, feet, and tongues too. leave them as Hannibal did Mason Verger
Review: Hannibal S3 – Digestivo – Novastream