Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
THIS IS A HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ITS NOT NICE AT ALL MENTIONS OF GROOMING AND SMALL GIRLS. PLEASE ONLY LISTEN IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO ⚠️. I DON'T KNOW THE WOMANS VOICE BUT THE MALE IS BARRY 🤬🤬
View attachment 1000071617.mp4
I need more context, she put what in the gravy and gave it to who? She talks about them having to rock themselves to sleep and he immediately imagines a child inappropriately. Who was being fed "groovy gravy" the whole voice note is disturbing 😬

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
I need more context, she put what in the gravy and gave it to who? She talks about them having to rock themselves to sleep and he immediately imagines a child inappropriately. Who was being fed "groovy gravy" the whole voice note is disturbing 😬
Exactly the whole thing is disturbing, What Barry said is disgusting. But I also think equally people being spiked without their knowledge is wrong too. Regardless of the dug. I don’t see how he got to that from what Brummie Jo said. Talking about kids in that way is unacceptable and also spiking people without their knowledge is too.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Angie really does have an uneducated mentality with continually using Google as a reputable reference.
Always "well I've Googled it and ....."
Proper pisses me off!

There will be 1000 definitions and explanations that it’s a racists term or a slur and she will guaranteed pick the one that says it doesn’t mean that

Medusa

Brumy Jo- You're clearly reading here so if you want to put some context into what you and Barry were talking about, then don't use Charlie's oxygen to do your sty dirty work for you, after all It is a bit much to ask of someone.
How about you grow a set and jump on here, because I'd love to know how the conversation suddenly jumped to Beasty Barry mentioning kids and young girls, when you claimed to be referring to adult friends of yours.
"I just made them some groovy gravy, I made them Sunday dinner and I crumbled a bit of fun stuff into their gravey, and they loved it...well, they seemed like they did until they looked scared and they were rocking themselves to sleep" then Barry mentions kids. BOLLOCKS!!!

I hope you're ok @charlies oxygen from now on if anyone messages you to be their voice piece, tell them to go and suck a bag of dicks.🤎

Last edited: