Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
I am coming off for the day i actually feel so ill my mind is already heightened as little one is out with my family, but for that and cories racism to be the first things i hear, I'm mad, upset and weirded out. Stay safe all and continue to call out people's bullshit 🤎 i just don't feel strong enough to do so today.
Self care is important ❤️ X

Jul 29, 2024
england
I'm still stuck on what Barry said.. I wish I never listened to it now. What the do was he thinking... like how does something like that just fall out of someone's mouth.
I just listened and wish I’d never, what he said was disgusting but the way he was saying it was also creepy as do 😡 to voice that alone is concerning but to voice it as comfortably as he did is even more concerning

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I just listened and wish I’d never, what he said was disgusting but the way he was saying it was also creepy as do 😡 to voice that alone is concerning but to voice it as comfortably as he did is even more concerning
I agree he was way too comfortable saying it. It was weird as do the way it just fell out of his mouth. Also the whole spiking conversation was fing creepy in itself.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
''if he said it at the zoo it wouldn't be racist'' says flange. what Corie said did not take place at the zoo. different context. It's like when she draws parallels with the s she says and a comedian. Is she a comedian? and even then, comedians can be held accountable. stupid fing t.
If he said it to a black man at the zoo it would be racist. If he said it about a black person anywhere, anytime, any dimension in any context it is racist. Is it really difficult to understand for them! No it's not, they act dumber than they are, who knew that was possible, when it suits them. After orangutangate these dumb do racist fs know full well NOT to expect to get away with being racist for 1 second.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She has to stand on saying Corie isn’t a racist til the day she dies because of she says he’s been racist with that comment, she will have to say the same for Pearl. And she knows this
Exactly

Old Man Good Job GIF

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
So Nippa is DWP and flashed the dick pic again but today Angie wants to be disgusted by it on a 13+ app and claim it was banter the first time. Very valuable (albeit wasted) lesson here in minimising disgraceful behaviour the first time round. It then goes on to become accepted behaviour. Goes for all types of behaviour - dick pics, gaslighting, RACISM