Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Prince Brat just told everyone that these lot are scared of Angie and said the cult is too powerful
Dance Summer GIF by A24

Feb 29, 2024
It was racist though, it was suggesting that if migrants are starved they will go back to war torn countries. That they are the ones here "sting on everything".

Seeking asylum in the U.K. isn't illegal. It becomes illegal when the migrant has went through the immigration process and is denied. Or they somewhat avoid the process all together and live here undocumented, in which case they wouldn't be able to claim anything. They are only then, here illegally.

Im under the impression that they unfortunately cannot work legally until they have been through this process and the reason there is so many migrants and such a backlog is because the tories put a pause on these applications.

Im also under the impression that they cannot just come here to claim benefits and not contribute to society. They get very basic care in these hotels. It's not a luxury and we should never be envious of people fleeing unthinkable circumstances.

Pip is hard enough to get as it is. I doubt there's an influx of migrants getting it handed to them when British born disabled people struggle. But I also don't agree with your statement that people have to have worked before they get disabled or they don't deserve pip? Disability just doesn't work like that unfortunately.
Well said, and just to say this woman who's fell in love, if her man comes to the UK he won't get any benefits for 5 years.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
My husband read a WhatsApp message that was in his brother in laws phone. It was someone trying to explain what's happening. It read something like this.
One day I put a bird feeder in my garden and filled it up. A few birds came and eat, they eat all the food so I filled it up. More birds came to feed and I was filling the feeder up a few times a day. Then they started to s every where and left a mess. Some even dieing in my garden. The little f even in death I'm cleaning up. So I stopped giving them free food and after some time they all fed off
Well whoever wrote that is a t

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don't take anything Ben 10 says seriously. Once again he is throwing a hissy fit. He had no problem with the vile s Delulu had done when he was benefitting from it with his box battles. He is not the moral compass of Tiktok. He will be apologizing in the next couple of days saying he shouldn't have done that.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Our office got cleared this afternoon and told not to return until Friday.

We also got a very stern email reminding us about social media conduct.

I'm hoping it's just scaremongering, I'm only seeing peaceful anti fascist rallies so far. 🤞
Yeh my girlfriend said her sisters boyfriends work has been closed tomorrow. no violence yet but think we all know it will be later it happens

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It was racist though, it was suggesting that if migrants are starved they will go back to war torn countries. That they are the ones here "sting on everything".

Seeking asylum in the U.K. isn't illegal. It becomes illegal when the migrant has went through the immigration process and is denied. Or they somewhat avoid the process all together and live here undocumented, in which case they wouldn't be able to claim anything. They are only then, here illegally.

Im under the impression that they unfortunately cannot work legally until they have been through this process and the reason there is so many migrants and such a backlog is because the tories put a pause on these applications.

Im also under the impression that they cannot just come here to claim benefits and not contribute to society. They get very basic care in these hotels. It's not a luxury and we should never be envious of people fleeing unthinkable circumstances.

Pip is hard enough to get as it is. I doubt there's an influx of migrants getting it handed to them when British born disabled people struggle. But I also don't agree with your statement that people have to have worked before they get disabled or they don't deserve pip? Disability just doesn't work like that unfortunately.

Someone I know posted what migrants get the other day and my jaw actually dropped, but not in a good way. A measly £49 a week, do these people REALLY think that others are risking their life for just below £50 a fing week?! x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Someone I know posted what migrants get the other day and my jaw actually dropped, but not in a good way. A measly £49 a week, do these people REALLY think that others are risking their life for just below £50 a fing week?! x
I have also heard that's all they get, it's not anything to be envious of that's for sure.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yeh my girlfriend said her sisters boyfriends work has been closed tomorrow. no violence yet but think we all know it will be later it happens
People won’t get a takeaway in Newcastle tonight or Saturday. No shop is allowed to sell alcohol on Saturday, any shops that are going against the advice of the police to remain closed, have been told they need to be closed by 9pm. It’s a shame businesses are losing money but rather lose a days takings than lose a life

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
People won’t get a takeaway in Newcastle tonight or Saturday. No shop is allowed to sell alcohol on Saturday, any shops that are going against the advice of the police to remain closed, have been told they need to be closed by 9pm. It’s a shame businesses are losing money but rather lose a days takings than lose a life

They have no idea how this is going to impact the economy now , as if things are not hard enough for the average person just trying to get by. This is going to cost us Millions , clean up , extra Policing , the courts and prisons , loss of business , growth in areas that could probably have needed it :cry:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
They have no idea how this is going to impact the economy now , as if things are not hard enough for the average person just trying to get by. This is going to cost us Millions , clean up , extra Policing , the courts and prisons , loss of business , growth in areas that could probably have needed it :cry:
All the little businesses are suffering. The little barber shops, convenience shops, it’s just awful. Like you say it’s hard enough for people to get by and some of these little shops can’t afford to take a day off