UK
www.tiktok.com
I’m unsure of this is just sleep deprivation but I SR’d out of shock 😳
I really tried to listen to it, but the breathing... nah I can't
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
With Alex "Back in the day" is code for "I'm about to start waffling s" it's very clear by the way he talks he's in here reading constantly.
When did he ever say that the manwithnoname was Johnny? He is absolutely full of s. He thinks by saying something out load it makes it factual. I have honestly never met someone that loves the sound of their own voice so fing much. He just sits there waffling for hours and never has anyone in his boxes because he only likes the sound of his own voice.

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
With Alex "Back in the day" is code for "I'm about to start waffling s" it's very clear by the way he talks he's in here reading constantly.
When did he ever say that the manwithnoname was Johnny? He is absolutely full of s. He thinks by saying something out load it makes it factual. I have honestly never met someone that loves the sound of their own voice so fing much. He just sits there waffling for hours and never has anyone in his boxes because he only likes the sound of his own voice.

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
I totally agree with you there! He says absolutely nothing of substance

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Probably I VERY unpopular opinion, but do it. So can I clarify Miss Baguette was saying she left here as she was guilty by association? If that’s what she was implying, I’d like to point out, since she left, we haven’t been accused of half as much! It seems WE were guilty by association with her, and her videos calling people, slating etc. yet we all stood by her firmly. Now we are disposable 🤷‍♀️

I liked Miss B, I hope im misunderstanding what she was saying to Alex. It seems weird to be even engaging with him tbh.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Probably I VERY unpopular opinion, but do it. So can I clarify Miss Baguette was saying she left here as she was guilty by association? If that’s what she was implying, I’d like to point out, since she left, we haven’t been accused of half as much! It seems WE were guilty by association with her, and her videos calling people, slating etc. yet we all stood by her firmly. Now we are disposable 🤷‍♀️

I liked Miss B, I hope im misunderstanding what she was saying to Alex. It seems weird to be even engaging with him tbh.
I was shocked to see her in conversation with him I must admit!

However I wish baguette well ❤️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Why what was she saying to him?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
For starters, Judas didn’t go live and say it was Scottish Johnny in here so mushroom, just shut your mouth. And you know how he moves etc? Why’s that then? Because you were involved with them lot to know how they move? Always wants to make himself fing relevant. Baguette, I’m disappointed in. Sure she left because of something SHE was getting slated for which was done with bad timing. Was nothing to do with anyone else. I have to hate towards her but I’m puzzled about the way she’s moving now