Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
For starters, Judas didnโ€™t go live and say it was Scottish Johnny in here so mushroom, just shut your mouth. And you know how he moves etc? Whyโ€™s that then? Because you were involved with them lot to know how they move? Always wants to make himself fing relevant. Baguette, Iโ€™m disappointed in. Sure she left because of something SHE was getting slated for which was done with bad timing. Was nothing to do with anyone else. I have to hate towards her but Iโ€™m puzzled about the way sheโ€™s moving now
I find it rather ironic how Mushroom says "you're guilty by association on TikTok", yet he hangs around with the worst people. Yes, you ARE guilty by association, you, Angie, Pearl, Corie, Feisty, Tilly Tantrum, Kesh, Pineapple, all of you are dirty fs. The sooner you all do off the app the better.
coffee middle finger GIF by Banggood

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
For starters, Judas didnโ€™t go live and say it was Scottish Johnny in here so mushroom, just shut your mouth. And you know how he moves etc? Whyโ€™s that then? Because you were involved with them lot to know how they move? Always wants to make himself fing relevant. Baguette, Iโ€™m disappointed in. Sure she left because of something SHE was getting slated for which was done with bad timing. Was nothing to do with anyone else. I have to hate towards her but Iโ€™m puzzled about the way sheโ€™s moving now

Yeah you said it way better than I did? I tried to be diplomatic and failed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m unsure of this is just sleep deprivation but I SRโ€™d out of shock ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Iv never had any interactions with Alex about this and Iv been blocked since I called him an adulterer way before anything else happened here.

Iv been open and said the reason I accused man with no name was after a weird interaction in my dms that made me sus. THEN I heard Kat say he was Johnny.

Nothing went on for 2 months because man with no name was only here for 7 weeks. He joined 5th of April, I accused him April 17th and got proof by 25th of May. That's 7 weeks.

I would like to say the reason for SRing is because I was initially very confused as to why Miss B was conversing with Alex.

Once I heard him ask โ€œWhy did you leave CCโ€ I pressed record.

I was only half awake at the time.

Nobody needs to justify anything he has said. Personally I believe nothing that man says.
I just thought I would because if people are gonna hang about his lives making out they've left because it was what? Damaging their reputation? That's how I'm interpreting it. I'm gonna explain myself ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Medusa

I want to put a bit of context in what I heard last night in pighams live,.. I scrolled in after hearing him slating a few cc members. (Myself included) because he had clearly been reading here and automatically assumed my post and a few other posts were about him, he then said after reading it he knew who I was - still thinking that the Alex I named in my post was him ( i mean if the shoe fits) I can categorically say Alex does not know me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I then corrected him and he named the members he like and the ones he thought were dodgy, he mentioned Johnny and he tried to say that Johnny managed to get in here because of a few shady members, I won't name these members because its unfair when i know its bullshit, so I reminded him on that a member he had just said he 'liked' and apparently we had all turned on (chonky) personally vouched for him, but he refused to believe it and asked for proof.

I argued back and forth with him for a few minutes then miss baguette came in and then I left feeling disappointed after watching their interaction with each other, I still don't know what to make of it all because it was unexpected and i didn't realise it was still going on for over an hour after i had left.

One thing I do know, Alex is obsessed with cc and he knows as soon as he mentions cc we start posting about him and his views go up, it his way of keeping himself relevant because he can barely get over 30 views.