Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've been told that my name was brought up in Rebecca/Exposed's last night because my account is following Kendra (and a plethora of other wrong uns). I'm not sure how many times I have to say it, but

Yes, I follow the wrong uns on tiktok. I do not have the cognitive ability to recall each unique username, nor do I have the patience to manually check if each individual wrong un of interest is live, especially when many of these twats have multiple accounts. I use the tools that tiktok provides in order to make my life easier. I am not gifting, I am not supporting, I am not sliding in their DM's and I am not bending over and spreading my cheeks for them.

It's no longer "Big Brother is watching", it's "tiktok is watching" and we're all getting sent to room 101 for thought-crimes.

Don't be so fing infantile.

"Under the spreading chestnut tree

I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we

Under the spreading chestnut tree.

1000022378.jpg
Just to say I joined Scotty's live thinking I may get blocked, but Exposed just gave me the heads up about Kendra following me back (didn't even know 😂). I said I track, not interact, and that's been that (so far, anyway). So, as it is, we all good folks! On that bit, anyway. Every other way we're still fed. 😂

Medusa

Someone has just chapped on my door...
Them "what's the quickest way to get to garage?" No please or thank you, in fact pretty rude.

Me " are you walking or driving?"

Them "driving"

Me "yeah that's the quickest way" and closed my door. 😭

I would normally help anyone but I have a migrane and they were so rude, anyways I hope they found their way.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Them "what's the quickest way to get to garage?" No please or thank you, in fact pretty rude.

Them "driving"

I would normally help anyone but I have a migrane and they were so rude, anyways I hope they found their way.
Love It Lol GIF by NBA

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

Them "driving"

Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
while i do appreciate many of the advancements we have made as a society, i will say that the rise of social media and the fall of "tough skin" is just not it. outrage because a person SAID "spiked". they did not actually spike, they didn't drug anyone without their full consent and knowledge, but we have to be outraged because they used the word "spiked". what happened to "actions speak louder than words"? no-one, literally no-one, can survive under the type of intense scrutiny that is commonplace on social media. it's absolute insanity, micro-managing, childish mentality. if i say to you "i'm going to literally kill you. i'm going to scoop your eyeballs out and serve them on Neapolitan ice cream with a chocolate flake." that doesn't mean i'm actually going to get up off my arse, let alone try to inflict any form of violence upon you. there is intent, emotion, context, personality traits, humour, body language and so many other factors to consider rather than JUST the words. the appropriate response would not be "you're threatening me, i'm going to call the police", it's "can we add sprinkles and a sparkler, too?".

season 13 episode 10 GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
while i do appreciate many of the advancements we have made as a society, i will say that the rise of social media and the fall of "tough skin" is just not it. outrage because a person SAID "spiked". they did not actually spike, they didn't drug anyone without their full consent and knowledge, but we have to be outraged because they used the word "spiked". what happened to "actions speak louder than words"? no-one, literally no-one, can survive under the type of intense scrutiny that is commonplace on social media. it's absolute insanity, micro-managing, childish mentality. if i say to you "i'm going to literally kill you. i'm going to scoop your eyeballs out and serve them on Neapolitan ice cream with a chocolate flake." that doesn't mean i'm actually going to get up off my arse, let alone try to inflict any form of violence upon you. there is intent, emotion, context, personality traits, humour, body language and so many other factors to consider rather than JUST the words. the appropriate response would not be "you're threatening me, i'm going to call the police", it's "can we add sprinkles and a sparkler, too?".
Agreed. I very rarely get offended, I take everything with a pinch of salt.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know fishwives read here and all my comments get stopped on NannyDs live. But everyone knew Julie was in the plm server it's not new news. She never denied it, Angie screams about it every chance she gets. Why do people act like they don't know s until someone else has an issue with it? She was known as NannyYvonne in plm.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know fishwives read here and all my comments get stopped on NannyDs live. But everyone knew Julie was in the plm server it's not new news. She never denied it, Angie screams about it every chance she gets. Why do people act like they don't know s until someone else has an issue with it? She was known as NannyYvonne in plm.
Stop it right now. Yvonne has told everyone she didn't go into the discord fully she stayed on the outskirts and only went into voice chats.
Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Stop it right now. Yvonne has told everyone she didn't go into the discord fully she stayed on the outskirts and only went into voice chats.
Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
she left before anything weird or creepy or noncey was ever put in there!!!
they changed overnight!!!
it's not her fault!!!!
she was just there for the bants!!!!

page remains GIF