In my cauldron
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

I had a little wee laughing at them of Alex dancing, I mean no getting away it looks like him in the pic circulating 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Stop it right now. Yvonne has told everyone she didn't go into the discord fully she stayed on the outskirts and only went into voice chats.
Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Is that what she says 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so she was the nanny of the server but only stayed on the outskirts. Mazza knew she was in the discord and is in the chat like its only now an issue. They all knew. As the womblands phrase went "YOOOU FOOOOOKING KNEEEW"

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
bignannyd.com

i didn't know that was her username. i am afraid and feel icky now.
I'm embarrassed to go in nanny's d. Yesterday I said about people never taking their collected evidence to the police and she said something about shutting something down and I thought she meant she was claiming she got plm shut down so I asked but she meant she got shut down for asking why nobody takes the evidence to the police. It was very dense of me 😭😭😭😭😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They all seemingly have amnesia
Good Luck Charlie What GIF
i'm certain i remember leona and kelly harping on about julie/yvonne constantly when they (snel/serena/kelly/leona) were all friends.
and if not, angie has defintely thrown it out there every single time she fell out with julie/yvonne.
the fery, man. the pure fery.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm embarrassed to go in nanny's d. Yesterday I said about people never taking their collected evidence to the police and she said something about shutting something down and I thought she meant she was claiming she got plm shut down so I asked but she meant she got shut down for asking why nobody takes the evidence to the police. It was very dense of me 😭😭😭😭😂
there's 274 people. you may be able to sneak in... :ROFLMAO:

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I saw this 😭😭😭