Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ryan Reynolds Sport GIF by Wrexham AFC

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Miss Baguette 🥖 messaged me regarding my post on here about her interaction with Alex Brigham. She says she did not intend for it to be understood as "guilty by association" but rather the association of us as a collective/hive being. I asked her consent to post her explanation, as I know people here were hurt by our interpretation of the interaction.

1000022415.jpg

1000022421.jpg

1000022424.jpg

I am only posting this as I hope it will help lessen any feelings of hurt or betrayal. I've included my messages before and after.
Meh I skimmed. I'd be interested to know who called her a sex offender whiles laughing at deadwood because it was an account id never saw before that said it.

Then there was a discussion about what is and isn't illegal in regards to stuff like that.

But iv said many times in public and private I don't miss deadwood and I didn't think they brought anything to the thread that I didn't find the need to edit pineapples flaps on everything amusing.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Meh I skimmed. I'd be interested to know who called her a sex offender whiles laughing at deadwood because it was an account id never saw before that said it.

Then there was a discussion about what is and isn't illegal in regards to stuff like that.

But iv said many times in public and private I don't miss deadwood and I didn't think they brought anything to the thread that I didn't find the need to edit pineapples flaps on everything amusing.
Deadwood was before my time and I only saw one edit that included ...that.

I'm honestly too lazy to go back and see who said what. It's Friday, I'm getting drunk and trying to find a half decent horror that I don't hate within the first 30 seconds. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Oct 24, 2023

I'm honestly too lazy to go back and see who said what. It's Friday, I'm getting drunk and trying to find a half decent horror that I don't hate within the first 30 seconds. 🤷‍♂️🤣
Iv tried to search and can only see the posts deadwood wrote on Canadian angies so I dunno what's went on there 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Here we go again I guess. I recently watched a horror movie called the divide it’s a post apocalyptic movie and all the trigger warnings apply it’s a brutal movie but it’s absolutely horrific if you’re looking for an intense horror then I recommend that. Again all the trigger warnings apply includingessay no essay backspace that word for do sake. SA trigger warning 🩵

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Iv had my 86 year old nana on the phone telling me all 300 locations of the Boots the chemist that’s closing down. Then she went “well the ones here ain’t so we are okay” nana you don’t shop there anyways so why you bothered. Iv told her to ring my mam and tell her about the shops closing so that’s me getting called a t later 😂

Oct 24, 2023
Iv had my 86 year old nana on the phone telling me all 300 locations of the Boots the chemist that’s closing down. Then she went “well the ones here ain’t so we are okay” nana you don’t shop there anyways so why you bothered. Iv told her to ring my mam and tell her about the shops closing so that’s me getting called a t later 😂
We genuinely might have the same nan, mines barely leaves the house and has HEARD her neighbour is getting the front of the house restored to its original stone that my gran has NEVER saw and she keeps saying it's hideous, despite never seeing the old or new brick work

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I didn't see anyone call Miss B a sex offender? I do skim read stuff a lot when I'm busy though and have to catch up with some people to try and make sense because things on TT move so bloody quickly. I'll be honest , I do miss some people that left but I understand that's their choice, like it would be mind if I decided it was too much. People will always come and go but there will always be people you miss because they left a genuinely good impression on you as a person

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We genuinely might have the same nan, mines barely leaves the house and has HEARD her neighbour is getting the front of the house restored to its original stone that my gran has NEVER saw and she keeps saying it's hideous, despite never seeing the old or new brick work
She sent me a friend request on Facebook the other week. No thanks. Then made me feel guilty by saying when she’s dead I can write RIP on her Facebook but I can’t do that if we are not friends