Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Here we go again I guess. I recently watched a horror movie called the divide it’s a post apocalyptic movie and all the trigger warnings apply it’s a brutal movie but it’s absolutely horrific if you’re looking for an intense horror then I recommend that. Again all the trigger warnings apply includingessay no essay backspace that word for do sake. SA trigger warning 🩵
That sounds like my type of movie. 🫶 I am utterly depraved when it comes to horror movies. 👍

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I didn't see anyone call Miss B a sex offender? I do skim read stuff a lot when I'm busy though and have to catch up with some people to try and make sense because things on TT move so bloody quickly. I'll be honest , I do miss some people that left but I understand that's their choice, like it would be mind if I decided it was too much. People will always come and go but there will always be people you miss because they left a genuinely good impression on you as a person
Some random account pointed out how the AI manipulated image of pearl wearing a diaper/nappy was illegal if I remember correctly. I can only presume it's something to do with that, cuz I ain't fact checking tonight. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
We genuinely might have the same nan, mines barely leaves the house and has HEARD her neighbour is getting the front of the house restored to its original stone that my gran has NEVER saw and she keeps saying it's hideous, despite never seeing the old or new brick work
Speaking of Nanas, my wee nana died in the 80's and this morning while I was sitting having a coffee, there was a strong smell of the soap she used to use. I haven't smelled it for years and it's not a brand I've ever used. About half an hour later, there was a strong smell of pipe baccy in my house. My Dad smoked the pipe. He died 20 yrs ago. I've spent the whole day sting myself thinking they've come for me and I'm going to peg it any minute 🤣🤣🤣
celebrate grim reaper GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Speaking of Nanas, my wee nana died in the 80's and this morning while I was sitting having a coffee, there was a strong smell of the soap she used to use. I haven't smelled it for years and it's not a brand I've ever used. About half an hour later, there was a strong smell of pipe baccy in my house. My Dad smoked the pipe. He died 20 yrs ago. I've spent the whole day sting myself thinking they've come for me and I'm going to peg it any minute 🤣🤣🤣
You should get a reading off demi tonight, it's a sign 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Consider this a laugh and love react, as I refuse to choose.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Miss Baguette 🥖 messaged me regarding my post on here about her interaction with Alex Brigham. She says she did not intend for it to be understood as "guilty by association" but rather the association of us as a collective/hive being. I asked her consent to post her explanation, as I know people here were hurt by our interpretation of the interaction.

1000022415.jpg

1000022421.jpg

1000022424.jpg

I am only posting this as I hope it will help lessen any feelings of hurt or betrayal. I've included my messages before and after.
Omg are you joking me 😂 I’ve just strained so hard to read the tiny writing, to scroll down and see it all bigger 🤦🏽‍♀️😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
they're just visiting 💕

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

My Nan, god rest her soul used to have these little silk bath things that would dissolve in the water , bath pearls I think they are? I remember my sister trying to eat one! They haunt me to this day because they used to SMELL! Other thing would be keeping open rose soap bars from M&S in the drawers to stop the smell of damp 😭 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My Nan, god rest her soul used to have these little silk bath things that would dissolve in the water , bath pearls I think they are? I remember my sister trying to eat one! They haunt me to this day because they used to SMELL! Other thing would be keeping open rose soap bars from M&S in the drawers to stop the smell of damp 😭 😭
They were so fun to squish. And the outer pearl shell turned to like slime...

You've unlocked some proper nostalgia in this old t. 😍

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I
I used to think I was the bee knees with those from the body shop 😭