Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He does this the whole time its fing aggregating, he just says what he wants and claims it to be true. Stonewall facts! Does my head in. Can't stand the fat narcissist weird bolox
It's the ramblings of an unwell man. Does he remember telling everyone to imagine they'd saw proof last night instead of him showing it😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I'm out of the house atm sat in American golf bored sless while the other half is getting measure up for some new golf clubs, then I'm nipping for something to eat and I'll be on later.

I wasn't going to say anything and just let it slide, but do it I'm sick of some people pussy footing around, or scared to say how it is, so I'll reply when I'm back home later.
So you better strap yourselves in feckers. 😘
protect zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX
Pull Up Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Apple TV+

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm out of the house atm sat in American golf bored sless while the other half is getting measure up for some new golf clubs, then I'm nipping for something to eat and I'll be on later.

I wasn't going to say anything and just let it slide, but do it I'm sick of some people pussy footing around, or scared to say how it is, so I'll reply when I'm back home later.
Hurry Up GIF

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Buckle Up Jon Gries GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, Kazzy has openly said she went in AFTER the topnonce stuff (her words not mine)

So Squeak saw all the noncey stuff, got curious and still joined it? She was obviously curious then because of what she'd heard/seen about the group but went in anyway and even became very friendly with them all?????

Says it all really.
drunk comedy GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It's the ramblings of an unwell man. Does he remember telling everyone to imagine they'd saw proof last night instead of him showing it😭😭
I have no clue what aggregating is 🤣🤣🤣 I meant fecking aggravating, but now I've looked at the word aggravating I don't even think that even makes sense to me anymore 🤣🤣🤣

I agree he's definitely unwell, he needs a fing hobby or a job.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm not so sure you know. I might be off key here but I find it a little hard to swallow that she was in there but was "nice". Then it is brought up and she's got Lottie chasing her round the app asking her if she's OK and Kazzy going live in a rage to defend her.
Also wasn't her name (Nanny Yvonne) given to her by Aki?
Don't you have to be in the server to be in the vc?? I'm not very tech savvy, forgive me.
It doesn't sit right with me.....
If I'm wrong, I'll chew my own toenails but I feel uncomfortable with this situation.
I totally understand where you're coming from, my thing is that there has been some creepy people in here, that have said abhorrent things that people in here haven't agreed with and they've either left or we have them on ignore, I've said some pretty sty things in here and there are some comments I wish I could go back and remove, I've said them in the heat of anger then calmed down and regretted making them.
I totally understand why people have come forward to defend her against current accusations, unfortunately because of who they are it's made the situation look worse.
I think it's easy to get caught up in something then when you realise you've become embroiled in something that actually isn't good and you don't want to be part of it you back away or leave.
Now I could be totally wrong about the whole situation, my annoyance is more aimed towards the people who knew she was in there but had no issue with it a few months ago, nothing has changed so why are they mad now? Because it's been brought to the forefront over the past 48hrs and I think she's an easy target to sacrifice. Just my thoughts, like I said I could be totally wrong.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I totally understand where you're coming from, my thing is that there has been some creepy people in here, that have said abhorrent things that people in here haven't agreed with and they've either left or we have them on ignore, I've said some pretty sty things in here and there are some comments I wish I could go back and remove, I've said them in the heat of anger then calmed down and regretted making them.
I totally understand why people have come forward to defend her against current accusations, unfortunately because of who they are it's made the situation look worse.
I think it's easy to get caught up in something then when you realise you've become embroiled in something that actually isn't good and you don't want to be part of it you back away or leave.
Now I could be totally wrong about the whole situation, my annoyance is more aimed towards the people who knew she was in there but had no issue with it a few months ago, nothing has changed so why are they mad now? Because it's been brought to the forefront over the past 48hrs and I think she's an easy target to sacrifice. Just my thoughts, like I said I could be totally wrong.
The amount of stupid comments I've made in here and now regret is more than I can count at this point 😭😭😭 agree with that point.