Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Nah I feel so bad for bad gal squeak, people are blocking her as soon as she enters their lives, people knew she had been in the server she never hid that. But it's also been confirmed by different people that she wasn't involved in the nastiness and left when she realised what it was about.
I'm not so sure you know. I might be off key here but I find it a little hard to swallow that she was in there but was "nice". Then it is brought up and she's got Lottie chasing her round the app asking her if she's OK and Kazzy going live in a rage to defend her.
Also wasn't her name (Nanny Yvonne) given to her by Aki?
Don't you have to be in the server to be in the vc?? I'm not very tech savvy, forgive me.
It doesn't sit right with me.....
If I'm wrong, I'll chew my own toenails but I feel uncomfortable with this situation.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I'm not so sure you know. I might be off key here but I find it a little hard to swallow that she was in there but was "nice". Then it is brought up and she's got Lottie chasing her round the app asking her if she's OK and Kazzy going live in a rage to defend her.
Don't you have to be in the server to be in the vc?? I'm not very tech savvy, forgive me.
If I'm wrong, I'll chew my own toenails but I feel uncomfortable with this situation.
Yes you do have to be in the server to be in the vc

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
It just makes me angry. It's a subject I'm passionate about. Something isn't adding up, and they need to be held to the same standards they all demand from other people.

Alex has sexually harassed women, he close friends with Kat, he's made sick comments about child abuse, there's been evidence that he's masturbating whiles hes live, he's said he has files on people, lied about doxing. Now when he joined a server he saw CSA images and done nothing about it but what bragged to people?! Made felicity believe her kid was involved?

But they all care more about Barry making 1 sick comment.

Two wronguns can exist at once.
I agree with this

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Yeah you have to be IN the server to be in the VC.