The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Drunk History No GIF
I meant the creators too btw not fellow CCs. I'm not that low 😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I totally get you I tried to give my account away or I was going to delete nothings the same anymore people got what they wanted. I've felt uncomfortable speaking in lives for such a long time that I pretty much stopped, we have all been tarred by other people's standards yet we each individually have different opinions and are allowed to feel how we feel. I'm so sorry you feel this way and I hope what ever is going on settles soon for you ❤️ please pop back every now and again to let us know how you are. All the best ❤️
Im staying here its just too awkward now as you still see all the comments in lives. Keep going for the creators as they deserve every bit. ❤

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Brigham had @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 name in his dirty mouth. He reckons she should "break away from CC too" Word of warning Brigham, try enticing Mrs. D. and you'll find out just how ruthless we really are. He's spent the last 2 nights rimming Baguette, that won't work with Mrs. D.
Never ever ever. Literally said the same to Judas earlier 🙅🏻‍♀️ This is my community 🥰

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Brigham had @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 name in his dirty mouth. He reckons she should "break away from CC too" Word of warning Brigham, try enticing Mrs. D. and you'll find out just how ruthless we really are. He's spent the last 2 nights rimming Baguette, that won't work with Mrs. D.
She will never leave us. How fing dare he