Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Guys I am so sorry if I've caused people to block you, I take full responsibility for what I said no one else should be blamed and I also stand by what I've said, I just didn't expect others to be block for something they've played no part in. I am sorry but I'm not sorry for speaking my mind.
You will only be forgiven if you tell us who blocked you.

Please? 🥺😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Kevin Hart Truth GIF by Peacock

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Guys I am so sorry if I've caused people to block you, I take full responsibility for what I said no one else should be blamed and I also stand by what I've said, I just didn't expect others to be block for something they've played no part in. I am sorry but I'm not sorry for speaking my mind.
Never apologise for speaking your views and opinions? We would be hypocrites for kissing peoples asses' , you have a right to feel safe to feel a specific way and if people want to block a collective for agreeing let them but that reflects them not you 🫂

I'll be honest I don't think your post had anything to do with it maybe it's that popular word this week 'association' I think a new group had been formed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Medusa

You will only be forgiven if you tell us who blocked you.

Please? 🥺😂
I can't do it, I know they've blocked me but I still can't bring myself to post their name in here because its their choice and that's absolutely fine and I can't bash them for it. (I'm sorry 😫) 🥰

I haven't blocked anyone btw I've deleted. I wont be going in lives anymore. I have real life issues and wont look like a fool in lives trying to be nice to people or being ignored. Enjoy ripping them apart 🤎
I totally get you I tried to give my account away or I was going to delete nothings the same anymore people got what they wanted. I've felt uncomfortable speaking in lives for such a long time that I pretty much stopped, we have all been tarred by other people's standards yet we each individually have different opinions and are allowed to feel how we feel. I'm so sorry you feel this way and I hope what ever is going on settles soon for you ❤️ please pop back every now and again to let us know how you are. All the best ❤️