Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
at least you didn’t create the thread that they are on about and never get remembered
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

^me
I can't saw a button on never mind create a thread
Useless GIF by hero0fwar

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Can anyone saw a button on?

I love that wee guy, I'll play 🤣🤣
I genuinely feel like s that most of you have been blocked.

I will still speak my mind and call people out but please from now on I'd advise you not to like emoji my rant posts, because none of you have deserved to be blocked by anyone.
Give over. If I agree with you I'll say so. I don't give a do who doesn't like it.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

I will still speak my mind and call people out but please from now on I'd advise you not to like emoji my rant posts, because none of you have deserved to be blocked by anyone.
No offence, but I don't think this is about you. Seems that it's just coincidence, but even if it's not - do em. If that's how they want to be, then it is what it is. It's not your fault or responsibility. If someone wants to block me because I liked someone else's post then they can suck Angie's crusty underwear.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I absolutely refuse to agree with this love 🤎

I respect you for what you wrote, I respect your honesty and I respect your courage. It’s very difficult to speak on somebody that is a popular personality because it comes with consequences. I can admire somebody’s bravery and honesty and show that publicly (with reactions for example). If somebody is unfortunately upset by that and doesn’t try to communicate their issue, then there’s nothing I can do 😕

When we react to comments, it doesn’t mean that we necessarily agree entirely - absolutely it can sometimes but maybe we only agree in part other times. There can be many reasons and it’s more complex than it perhaps looks.

I could say more but I feel limited with how I am able to communicate at the moment, with text to speech. You’re not stood alone and we won’t throw you under the bus for speaking your mind 🫡🩵