Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That was an old tt account
Ah right, my detective skills on point again 🤣🤣🤣

Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Well Tree did say she blocked everyone before. Maybe this is from then and not from anything said tonight?
It's not. This was in reply to me. She made a fresh new account and has blocked people on that.

They are within their rights to block as well. I don't care. Just in that moment I asked because a new account followed me and I didn't know if it was actually her.

Medusa

No offence, but I don't think this is about you. Seems that it's just coincidence, but even if it's not - do em. If that's how they want to be, then it is what it is. It's not your fault or responsibility. If someone wants to block me because I liked someone else's post then they can suck Angie's crusty underwear.

mister rogers middle finger GIF
When I logged on I wasn't blocked and nor was anyone else, after I posted I was then blocked, I double checked by switching to my main account and checking as I thought they may have deleted their account.
I do agree everyone should be able to agree with whoever they choose to without stressing they'll be blocked or shunned, I will still like what i want when i want because that's why we are all here, we've been silenced by most Creators on tiktok and i refuse to be silenced on here.

Hopefully you are right and it is just a coincidence.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Our little crackhead Demi Monroe confuses the life out of me, she used to accuse everyone of being PLM but is always sitting with them.

Actually everyone I've seen accusing people of being in PLM literally sit with old plm members. It's weird.

I swear one of her boxes had a woman in that used the words “our plm server” 😖

Medusa

Me and you are the bad ones, should we start a support group? I have helpline numbers if you need them.
Schitts Creek Kiss GIF by CBC
I'll chaperone you batty because I'll lead people a stray, and you're the sensible one of the two. 😭
I'll make the brews and hand the tissues out after you've turned them into a blubbering wreck.

On a serious note.. I hope you're ok 😘