Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning fers. Seems you all had an interesting night. I was having a great night and missed the weirdness.

I will have a little say though cause, well, you know me.

I may have been fiery about baguette after the fake Fact Freak reveal, but the reason for that was because she cannot for the life of her take responsibility for s, I saw her deflect and get cocky when she knew people in here were upset. She never gave a s about people so it was kinda sad to see people get hurt just for caring about her safety. Bit weird she’s still reading in here though, she certainly didn’t read it when she a part of CC 😂 she’s just a clout chaser that wants to be talked about. Well there we go you gluten b. I may be the only one here that gave her a block first 😭

Teeth, I won’t say a bad word about cause she’s just loyal and she’s a good person, I’ve not had bad words with her and even though she blocked me up, still like the t 🥰 I don’t know why she kept on bout the clique I mentioned though as I didn’t categories her in there. I was on about baguette and Hayley etc. in fact I had reason to believe she didn’t even like Baguette 😭

ELM I dunno if she blocked me because I don’t think I even followed her on TikTok, she’s alright though. I didn’t even know at the time she was friendly with them. I only remember her trying to fit in with Judas a while back. All I’ll say about her is she’s just Tree innit and I don’t know why she would have issues with others.

My arguments I have cause I choose to. Most people don’t get involved. That’s how it should be, and that’s what I’d expect. So why when one person says something here, even ex CC members that used to shout “omg we ain’t one person, we are all individuals” are blocking and being rude to people that haven’t had issue with them, as a collective? Stop being weird.

Always knew baguette would drop her morals again just to get a mention on TikTok. Bit weird, but do you 😂

Anyway, I actually like it here as there’s genuinely no one I dislike left 🥰

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I do miss hearing zfts gravelly voice and laugh. 🥲 and trees lullaby voice

I can imagine Judas reading the above like:
Screw You Nadia Hilker GIF by The Walking Dead

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Death by Broccoli is the same as death by cauliflower 👀 it doesn't exist, but the broccoli may have been bad ????? You get the s ripped out of you soapy because you talk s...racism is genetic??? Please give it a rest ,stop setting yourself up
I have to agree, I’ve seen lists of unusual ways people have died. Weirdest was someone managing to take their own head off with a chainsaw. Death by broccoli is definitely weirder, so I’d have remembered that one. Therefor, I call bullshit. Doctors wouldn’t be telling us it’s so good for us if people were out here just not living anymore because of it 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just saw that clip of FF Alex and Angie.

I've got a feeling Angie will be going back to hosting all day Sunday session hate lives on Alex. 👀
I love triggered Angie so I hope you’re right. But he’s so desperate to keep the cults support (embarrassingly so) that I think he’s probably offered her a mushroom surprise to be his friend again