Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

The do a massive range 😍 I love abit of skin care 😂 my favourite brands are Sunday Riley, glow recipe, Mario badescu, ren, malin & goetz, weleda skin food, Kate Somerville, dr jarts, fenty, clarins and I always use trusty elemis cleansing balm. Not all of these are the cheapest but I believe you often pay for what you get, well especially with skincare stuff. X
I have tried clarins but it brings me out in a rash I do think its because its perfumed, in fact I still have a bundle of it but I can't use it because it's not worth looking like a tomato 😭
Elemis has always done what it says on the tin and I do trust it but sometimes you need a change.
I've also tried ren but I didn't see the results that I normally get from elemis. I will have a look into the ones you've recommended, I don't mind spending money on something that works, I do take pride in my appearance (my husband jokingly says I'm vain - I just say, I like to look well for my age)
Thank you Jeepers you're a gem 🤎🥰🤎

Medusa

What's going on with Angie
She was live with Emz, Corie and AR, Emz messaged Corie to drop Angie and they both did mid chat so angie has lost her head and is telling everyone she won't forgive or forget because he grew his platform from her.

Edit - I don't know the reason behind emz wanting to drop angie because I missed the beginning.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m trying to be a fair person, I’m willing to admit, Demi looks quite good as a blonde. But this very much pisses me off that she didn’t fry the whole thing off
Complaining John Oliver GIF