Dec 21, 2023
Maybe worse, if that's possible
Just searched her tiktok page 😬
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Spotted lots of breakage there earlier 😈
With it tied up, I can see brassy streaks

@Demi Jay 🖤🏽 blonde looks amazing on you, just a tip, I’ve been a fully qualified hairdresser for 54 years now and I think 4 more rounds of 40 vol blue bleach will lift your hair to platinum 🥰

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Billy seems to be having some sort of exposure on @rentagobuncensored not too sure who it's about 🤷‍♀️

Edit: I just joined the live and I can see a name pinned "kirsten conningham" no fing clue who that is.
Firstly, people exposing dickheads on TikTok do nothing but get these dickheads clout and a bigger following. Just needs stopping imo.

Secondly, Billy is a bad person, I don’t think he deserves a following for calling out people when he could easily have an exposure done on himself 👀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think this is the girl billy is on about. There’s a whole awareness TikTok page about her

Oh I had the wrong Kirsty. I don’t like calling out people faking illness but I watched this girl back when she went by dying star dust a few years back. She was on hospice care at the time. It’s actually impossible to defend her, her own mother outed her for faking s back then.

EDIT: I may be wrong. Trying to confirm but I’ve always thought they’re the same person as they look the same to me

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Firstly, people exposing dickheads on TikTok do nothing but get these dickheads clout and a bigger following. Just needs stopping imo.

Secondly, Billy is a bad person, I don’t think he deserves a following for calling out people when he could easily have an exposure done on himself 👀
100% agree, I have him heard him say outrageous s, it's very weird to see him sitting there all concerned and adultey like he isn't a piece of s himself 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I honestly haven’t for a clue tbh. They do look similar tho
I’m sure it’s her but her names different. She had EDS, sepsis 20 times but she had been doing stuff to give herself it, there was so much. It’s so weird they look identical and dying stardust got fully outed and had to delete TikTok. Would make sense her coming back as someone else. But I think Paige was Australian. I’m also bad with accents, what continent is Kirsty in? 😂😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
IMG_9501.png
I should have just googled it. Not the only one to have thought it. It’s not dying stardust. I’m just full of fake news tonight.

I don’t know anything about NJ and NG tubes or anything else medical like that to confirm she’s lying or anything. I hate people that claim people are faking illness, but I hate people that fake the illnesses even more. I understand Munchausens is a severe mental illness but it causes so many issues for those with chronic illness being believed by professionals.

wtf though? She looks exactly like someone who did the exact same fing thing 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I wonder did Angie Pay Eternity (is it eternity doing it?) for all her work on the "merchandise" they will definitely fall out soon.

Can you imagine walking into someone's house and settling down for a nice cup of tea only for them to whip out a fing Delusive Angie coaster...
I'd hop the cup of tea off their head.
I think Eternity is still on probation from turning on Angie when Angie was accused of being PLM over a year ago 😂 the number of positivity gifts she sent Angie to get back in her good books after was hilarious 😂😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think Eternity is still on probation from turning on Angie when Angie was accused of being PLM over a year ago 😂 the number of positivity gifts she sent Angie to get back in her good books after was hilarious 😂😂
🤣🤣 I remember that, Eternity came crawling back.She jumped ship as soon as Tiny Tony was outting Angie. I remember someone called Nilly used to follow her around in lives tagging her about being a hypocrite for ages afterwards. Does Angie have anyone that actually hasn't stabbed her in the back at some point?

Knife Stabbing GIF by Originals