Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Surely I’m not alone by not giving a s if anyone thinks I’m part of something or if I’m not?
Nobody on the app knows me to even have any sort of opinion or make any kind of judgment, I don’t go live, I don’t beg for nothing, I very rarely even comment on tt because I have nothing nice to say 🤣
If someone wants to call me PLM based on some ridiculous theory then they can crack on… it doesn’t affect my life in the slightest because my life isn’t tt

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I haven't parted with a 'heart me' so you can't go anywhere yet, but if you could please tell people not to scream over each other I might possibly stay in your live long enough to send you one 😭😭

And then I'll tell everyone you're wearing nicked crocs from shoe zone, WITH SOCKS.
200.gif
I'm getting that heart me I bought the banner and doves to release when I do

Feb 29, 2024
It kinda gets me high, but that’s because of my tolerance. If anything it helps a ton, I can breathe better as my asthma is reduced, my anxiety is lower than ever, my depression has near on vanished, it would be extreme to say I can’t live without weed, but my life is drastically worse without it.
Fantastic! Who would think cannabis would help asthma 😲

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Surely I’m not alone by not giving a s if anyone thinks I’m part of something or if I’m not?
Nobody on the app knows me to even have any sort of opinion or make any kind of judgment, I don’t go live, I don’t beg for nothing, I very rarely even comment on tt because I have nothing nice to say 🤣
If someone wants to call me PLM based on some ridiculous theory then they can crack on… it doesn’t affect my life in the slightest because my life isn’t tt
I’m with you there. Call me what you want, you don’t know me on a personal level.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Well I have officially been discharged, I'm absolutely over the moon very rarely will anyone see me cry (I'm an ugly crier-proper ugly) but I'm so pleased I was wearing waterproof mascara because i was a complete mess, I was already given the all-clear in December but after today I can now get back to the person I used to be without having that uncertainty of it returning.

Apart from a couple of members on here I've kept my diagnosis to myself mainly because my way of dealing with things is by not dwelling on them plus I'm no good at receiving sympathy, I get by mainly by using humour and I'd much rather someone tell me to put my glad rags on because we are hitting the tiles than them sitting holding my hand crying -I really don't like people being sad.

I know tensions have been high on here lately but regardless of what's going on I just like to take this opportunity to say, I beg each and everyone of you to please get yourself checked especially if you're concerned about something, don't be a fool by putting it off because cancer doesn't wait around for anyone and it doesn't discriminate, I spent most of my life thinking I was invincible and it proved me wrong.

I'm one of the lucky ones and sadly a beautiful family member wasn't, we carry the brca gene. (i dont want to say which relative because i know how sick and cruel some people on the app can be) I don't want to ram my advice down people's throats all I'm asking is please don't take your life for granted because it's way too precious.

I don't want to scare people either because I was extremely fortunate to still be able do the things I enjoyed and i lived a relatively normal life even when i was undergoing treatment and numerous surgeries, I'm not saying it's easy by any means but there's so many people who don't attend their cancer screenings out of fear, has my life changed? Absolutely, but cancer didn't and doesn't define me, in fact it's made me stronger and even though I had a cracking pair of tits before my diagnosis, I have an incredible pair now. (○)(○)

Don't think you're invincible guys because trust me life has it's ways of humbling you.

Rant over you may now all get back to what you were doing.

Celebrations pending until the weekend and thank you to everyone for your lovely messages i appreciate them all. 🤎🤎🤎
Thanks Thank You GIF by Rory
Celebrate Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

I’m so pleased everything has went well for you. Time to celebrate 🍾