Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Been at the hospital all day facing something I've put off for a while (I have had 15mg of diazpham for said appointment which I've only ever had once before so if this comes out all wrong I'm sorry) and yesterday didn't feel great so didn't speak to anyone, I think I've caught up I'm not being accused of being in that group again I've been blocked by so many from here in the last few days it's actually made me sad, I'd never ever associate with those people I don't watch their lives, interact or get involved I've never caused harm or conflict on people I've always tried to be kind (I think) but this for me just puts me in the position I was a few days ago I'm deleting my cc account it makes me feel ill being accused of being a wrong un. I came here to simply air opinions like everyone else. People wanted this I'm not strong right now but those of you who are please prove everyone wrong 🥺. You've all been lovely minis the fs on ignore. Keep safe and well all 🥰
Please consider just taking a break, if you don’t come back - we’ll understand. Deleting in a heightened moment, might lead to regret. I want you to do what’s best for your mental health though ultimately 🩵 I’m so sorry for what you’re struggling with at the moment luv, you don’t deserve all that’s been thrown at you 🫂

Coming here is supposed to be our playground but it’s not very fun right now 🥹

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

I think I am just exasperated with all the fery at this point. No more departures 😭

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I haven't caught up on posts after this one, but a lotta lotta lot of people tried to do something when they were very active and being were freely being absolutely vile. They've been reported to the police as individuals and as a group, tiktok have been contacted, accounts have been blocked, awarenesses were held constantly, they were shunned all ways possible. It did nothing. The only thing that ever made them chill out and do off was they got bored of it themselves.

I'm not saying don't try, I'm just saying it's not as easy as we think it should be to get pure wrong uns off the internet.
Thank you my love and I get that, it's just crazy to me that's it's not that easy!!!

These people existing in the same world as my kid just gives me the fear as it Is , and I tbh they probably will just shut it again but I have to try xx

Feb 29, 2024
Been at the hospital all day facing something I've put off for a while (I have had 15mg of diazpham for said appointment which I've only ever had once before so if this comes out all wrong I'm sorry) and yesterday didn't feel great so didn't speak to anyone, I think I've caught up I'm not being accused of being in that group again I've been blocked by so many from here in the last few days it's actually made me sad, I'd never ever associate with those people I don't watch their lives, interact or get involved I've never caused harm or conflict on people I've always tried to be kind (I think) but this for me just puts me in the position I was a few days ago I'm deleting my cc account it makes me feel ill being accused of being a wrong un. I came here to simply air opinions like everyone else. People wanted this I'm not strong right now but those of you who are please prove everyone wrong 🥺. You've all been lovely minis the fs on ignore. Keep safe and well all 🥰
What have I missed? What's happened 🥺 hope your OK