Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She won’t leave the house 🤦‍♀️
cattle prod and a leash.
YARN | [cattle prod buzzes] ‐ Ow! | The Handmaid's Tale (2017) - S03E02  Mary and Martha | Video clips by quotes | 91e0ec03 | 紗

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Not having anyone think I would even entertain those cu,xts as a joke. Glad they sent this as they thought I would find it funny maybe I will in time but this has pissed me off. I don't know how anyone can laugh along with them in the box disappointed in chippy if I'm honest.
To be fair I’d be fuming 😤

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Not having anyone think I would even entertain those cu,xts as a joke. Glad they sent this as they thought I would find it funny maybe I will in time but this has pissed me off. I don't know how anyone can laugh along with them in the box disappointed in chippy if I'm honest.
I do actually understand your frustration now because they are actually running with it in her live right now that it was you in the box.

I'd be raging too.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Unfortunately there are people without a brain who seem to believe literally anything. I honestly thought those type of people were in the minority before I joined tiktok. They'll run with it regardless of any proof you put out there, so I hope you do find the funny side sooner rather than later (for your own sake, and I mean that in a nice way).

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Unfortunately there are people without a brain who seem to believe literally anything. I honestly thought those type of people were in the minority before I joined tiktok. They'll run with it regardless of any proof you put out there, so I hope you do find the funny side sooner rather than later (for your own sake, and I mean that in a nice way).
Sheep Farm GIF by TLC