Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just heard in Nanny D's that Who's lying was supposed to be going live at 9.30pm but is a no show

Conan Obrien This Is Unacceptable GIF by Team Coco

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
After all the s slinging between angie and chippy, I can no longer take chippy seriously.

I just love how people are so willing to forgive and forget for a bit of clout.
This is why I hardly trust what anyone on the app says anymore.
Its Always Sunny Philadelphia GIF
I wouldn’t trust any of these people as far as I can throw them. Don’t get me wrong I will go in his lives, dick around doing quizzes in milseys lives but it’s the same for me as when I go in other TikTokers lives. I also do the same in @MMM 🤷‍♀️

Although I do hold a soft spot for @Alicia for the Paul breach stuff 😂

do. I even used to comment in angies live before she decided to block me. Nothing hateful from me mind. If I want to chat s. I go in here.

I’m a two faced troll 😈

Medusa

I wouldn’t trust any of these people as far as I can throw them. Don’t get me wrong I will go in his lives, dick around doing quizzes in milseys lives but it’s the same for me as when I go in other TikTokers lives. I also do the same in @MMM 🤷‍♀️

Although I do hold a soft spot for @Alicia for the Paul breach stuff 😂

do. I even used to comment in angies live before she decided to block me. Nothing hateful from me mind. If I want to chat s. I go in here.

I’m a two faced troll 😈
I might leave the odd comment in a chat but it's very rare, I'd rather say what I want to on here.

There's a couple I do like and like yourself I'm fond of, but thats as far as it goes.

I think joining cc has opened my eyes to a lot of things, including people's lack of morals.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
So sugartits is ranting, they suggested they are going to explain how they ended up in the plm server.. then she said I won’t talk about felicity yet but then starts ranting about felicity and other things.

Kendra is also in the comments of sugar tits live.

she says she wont block people and she’s leaving it open. The live then got flagged so she’s restarting.

- the plm sugar tits live so far

to be continued

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
they are playing some clips, not sure of who, talking about lou.
there’s less than 100 in listening to the clips. The voice on the clip is annoyingly high on the end of her sentences, talking about Charlie’s Children and dV. Who’s lying is saying that she didn’t say it. Sugar tits cut her off as she couldn’t ”listen to any more”. Now sugar tits is saying she’s got some recordings of Mazza (?)

edit - medusa has confirmed the voice was mazza

Last edited: