Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
season 1 zombies and cobb salad GIF by mom

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yesterday I acted in haste I meant I was deleting my cc tiktok each day now blocked by a handful of people, people I thought were ok and that was making me sad, Nanny D now I'm surprised in you I've been nothing but kind I enjoyed watching you all and now you think we are that group? I have defended a friend of yours out of shock that a man would say such things to someone especially a survivor of DV I didn't even put fing purple hearts and never have and got called a prostitute and part of that group in the process of doing so. I'm not a fing wrong un and neither are the people your blocking each person who has blocked us I'm disappointed that you'd even think like that. It may not make others sad and that's ok but when you thought you were liked, have had nothing but s insults thrown your way and you've been nothing but kind that's a kick in the teeth!
Don’t panic, she’s deactivated and not blocked anyone! I reached out to her on an account I had followed of hers - to ask and she thinks a lot of you 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Don’t panic, she’s deactivated and not blocked anyone! I reached out to her on an account I had followed of hers - to ask and she thinks a lot of you 🥰
To reiterate luvs, no one has been blocked by Nanny D, she has deactivated. Without going into details, she’s going through it at the moment but thinks a lot of CC and many of it’s users 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She has 100% unfollowed me, as she followed me yesterday. Iv checked and can still see the account she followed me on, on the search list. I don't care and won't be reaching out to ask anything because she's not someone I would ever follow back but it's not a case of just deactivating an account 😊

I just think the excuses are silly now.