Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Oooh I'm totally not fully awake.

When I saw the £35k I thought that's how much money she had spent on her body and that was the results. 😭 I thought the brown stuff was scarring.

Dirty mare. Never had her down as a Dubai porta potty kinda girl. 👀
Right well I feel left out now cos the post has gone 🥴

@tonys rosary beads I need to make a quick 15 grand to get sliced and diced, show me the money 🤣🤣
Show Me The Money GIF by G-Eazy

Show Me GIF by Shania Twain

season 3 GIF by A&E

Give Me Wow GIF by Wahala Room

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She has 100% unfollowed me, as she followed me yesterday. Iv checked and can still see the account she followed me on, on the search list. I don't care and won't be reaching out to ask anything because she's not someone I would ever follow back but it's not a case of just deactivating an account 😊

I just think the excuses are silly now.
Sorry about that luv 😞 I have no experience in deactivations, only that it looks like a block if you view the profile and that’s what I meant 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorry about that luv 😞 I have no experience in deactivations, only that it looks like a block if you view the profile and that’s what I meant 🩵
You don't need to be sorry for these people I'm just sick of the excuses being made or posted for people. Respectfully it's just getting beyond a joke 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Rhino & EQMing need to start practicing what they preach.

& Rhino, you keep saying you want to spend "every waking second" with your kids, but you've been ranting on live for about an hour about a woman you don't even know.

If you truly didn't care what people think about you, you would not be putting so much energy into screaming on live. You wouldn't try and insult them, try and hurt them emotionally, because they wouldn't matter.

I haven't given people in my real life this kind of energy. I cut contact, call them a t and get the do on with my days. If they want to continue chatting, that's on them. 🤷‍♂️🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She has 100% unfollowed me, as she followed me yesterday. Iv checked and can still see the account she followed me on, on the search list. I don't care and won't be reaching out to ask anything because she's not someone I would ever follow back but it's not a case of just deactivating an account 😊

I just think the excuses are silly now.
I've been removed from her following list. 🤷‍♂️😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You don't need to be sorry for these people I'm just sick of the excuses being made or posted for people. Respectfully it's just getting beyond a joke 😂
I honestly believe this is different luv, from the other blocks that have been happening. I’ve never spoken with Nanny until today and she was genuinely worried we thought we’d been blocked. She has deactivated for personal reasons and to take a streaming break and just be in comments for the occasional live.

Oct 24, 2023
I've been removed from her following list. 🤷‍♂️😂
Exactly and that's fair, it's her prerogative. But the last few days there's an influx of excuses as to why creators and people who have left are doing things to try and make it make sense to us. Idk it's so frustrating making excuses for grown adults 😭

Frustrated Head GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I honestly believe this is different luv, from the other blocks that have been happening. I’ve never spoken with Nanny until today and she was genuinely worried we thought we’d been blocked. She has deactivated for personal reasons and to take a streaming break and just be in comments for the occasional live.
Ok you can believe that but i literally watched her discuss blocking people she thought was plm and people who have left here leaving saying and that also means certain members of Cc. So there's a reason people believe this. Not because of a private conversation you had with her that nobody else was aware of.