Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don't ever understand why anyone does this. I have £500, but I want tiktok clout, so instead of using that £500 on some form of experience to create content with I send it to someone else to send back to me, all so I can watch a pretty animation for 2 seconds, get my name on a board that no-one really looks at for less than 24 hours, and only receive £150 back? And maybe, out of all of that, I may get a hundred extra viewers for 5 minutes and a couple extra low level gifts? Okkkk....

lisa simpson cuckoo GIF
It's ridiculously stupid, and then you have people saying it's a form of money laundering, imagine laundering money and losing like 70% 🤣🤣 worst criminal ever! I'd rather take my chances with the dirty money 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Don't he wank of horses for a job after fixing bets and not being allowed to be involved with racing ...

I haven't seen a lot of the drunk racist humpty Dumptys live but seem like stories with no evidence.

It still blows my mind that people snake together and when a snake bites them they go ...wow I can't believe that

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Guys, do any of you use those neck fans? Judas been meltwould usually sell me something and I'm thinking of getting one for the wife (or one for me to pinch when she isn't using it) just trying to make her a bit more comfortable when she isn't situated in the freezer x
Omg, I forgot I'd got one! Been melting all day
Wizard Of Oz Rain GIF by EricaLYNN

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Don't he wank of horses for a job after fixing bets and not being allowed to be involved with racing ...

I haven't seen a lot of the drunk racist humpty Dumptys live but seem like stories with no evidence.

It still blows my mind that people snake together and when a snake bites them they go ...wow I can't believe that
Fun fact, everyone that owns a gelding or stallion is likely to play with their dick 😂 well not play, but they need their sheath cleaned 1/2 times a year!