Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Transparency: I’ve messaged Baguette to hopefully try and sort things. I will only post said message with her permission but it’s nothing I would hide. She’ll certainly be stale by the end of it (come on, it’s just a little pun), it’s literally 10 paragraphs long 😭

I want all of this - whatever it is, to stop 💔 I don’t want everyone being upset and I include ex-members in that. I may end up getting burnt for attempting this but it was either that or I left poppets, for good 🩵
You're not allowed to leave. Ever. Just saying.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Croc Martens Crossover Footwear Event To End Humanity As We Know It – The  Needling | peacecommission.kdsg.gov.ng
Boo Hoo Hoo GIF - Jessica Lange American Horror Story Boo Hoo - Discover &  Share GIFs

Attachments

• 1723579541845.jpeg
    1723579541845.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2

Medusa

Transparency: I’ve messaged Baguette to hopefully try and sort things. I will only post said message with her permission but it’s nothing I would hide. She’ll certainly be stale by the end of it (come on, it’s just a little pun), it’s literally 10 paragraphs long 😭

I want all of this - whatever it is, to stop 💔 I don’t want everyone being upset and I include ex-members in that. I may end up getting burnt for attempting this but it was either that or I left poppets, for good 🩵
Mrs D you know I adore you and I've always been completely open and honest with you, if reaching out to Miss b gives you and other members answers and it means you don't contemplate leaving us then I'm all for it (Although I would hope you would stay for the remaining members here)

The way I see it is baguette left and she threw a lot of us under the bus and tried turn the app against cc, so personally I don't really care what she has to say because when it comes to people's feelings being hurt then I don't forgive nor forget, I couldn't care about myself but I do care how her own actions have hurt the people who were there for her.

No hate Mrs D 🩵 I understand why you want to clear the air and if that gives you peace and it means you'll stay then I'm good with it, I guess I'm just a little confused as to why you would want to leave us all behind and leave cc if things weren't sorted with miss b, maybe I'm missing something. 🥺