Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Charlie I didn't want to hurt your feelings but I can't lie to you 🥰 i feel guilty for saying I'd rock those crocs because if I walked the street wearing that colour people would think I've s myself. 😭😭
I've taken a ss though and I'll keep it to add to the rest of the lovely things people have made for me on here. 😘
My feelings aren't hurt I was incredibly bored you got to admit though they are better than the hideous ones others were posting 🤣 just explain you were jumping on the s dregs of the tiktok society 🫢

Medusa

My feelings aren't hurt I was incredibly bored you got to admit though they are better than the hideous ones others were posting 🤣 just explain you were jumping on the s dregs of the tiktok society 🫢
Poo Wtf GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 lovely, I’m so sorry you’re struggling, it’s exhausting feeling mentally on the edge all the time, and I personally wouldn’t want to add to that. You’re an eternal peacemaker and I adore you for that 🥰

Just remember, you can always take a break, drop into the real world for a few days. Please try not to let the pettiness bring you down, you’re very loved and respected in here.

I agree, I won’t be mentioning former members, videos etc going forward, I’d rather be part of the solution than the problem.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is my fault, because I didn’t provide context luv and I apologise. This is not about sorting things with Baguette on a personal level. This was me basically asking for the games to stop, should they be being played because of the upset over the blocks and videos lately 💔

I should have provided context and I’m sorry for that, it wasn’t about me luv. My leaving would be because I can’t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

I recently said I wasn’t doing well and I can’t risk further distress. I’ve been keeping up appearances but I’m not doing well at all - I just didn’t want to have to reveal how bad it was as I like to be upbeat 🥹

Happy Family GIF by TRT

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
If he’s told Alex, he’s told Red! She’s a fing liar miss red and she’s flapping her arse cheeks
She’s a compulsive liar … she sat there in front of 4k ppl (I’m convinced their brought btw) and said she stopped talking to pearl after her racist bs for pearl to reveal months later they never stopped talking that means she still talks to Alex too

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I’m sorry I’m late to the party , but I have to put my 10 pence in about this situation cause I was absolutely gagged earlier when I went into Zak’s live half way through the tea being spilled ,mopped up and spilled again 🤣 I didn’t have my other device so couldn’t come in here to get the full tea but now I’ve seen on TT what’s happened ,

I feel very uncomfortable with what Alex has done I feel he used Chester as bait , for all this to come out , he could of used anyone Luke is associated with (cause I can imagine he’s spoke on everyone) but he used Chester the closest person to him I feel it’s calculated because using someone else wouldn’t hold as much weight as Chester’s personal personalllllllll business n I don’t fk with Chester he’s a racist fk but that move what Alex did was snakey asf NGL by using Chester of all people

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I’m sorry I’m late to the party , but I have to put my 10 pence in about this situation cause I was absolutely gagged earlier when I went into Zak’s live half way through the tea being spilled ,mopped up and spilled again 🤣 I didn’t have my other device so couldn’t come in here to get the full tea but now I’ve seen on TT what’s happened ,

I feel very uncomfortable with what Alex has done I feel he used Chester as bait , for all this to come out , he could of used anyone Luke is associated with (cause I can imagine he’s spoke on everyone) but he used Chester the closest person to him I feel it’s calculated because using someone else wouldn’t hold as much weight as Chester’s personal personalllllllll business n I don’t fk with Chester he’s a racist fk but that move what Alex did was snakey asf NGL by using Chester of all people
He could of used cla , emz , mt ,EQ ,Zak,luci etc and mt needs to settle down cause those ppl would not back him the way he backs them. this is the same guy that was in reds 6 months ago arguing with all of them over Angie , they use MT cause he can twist everything including peoples heads to think differently , not mine I see right through him as well lil fker