Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm eating an ice lolly in bed because I'm such a bad ass

s reactions share GIF
You spill any i'm not fing taking the hit this time!
Headshake No GIF by The Block

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Yes MT , there is always two sides to a story, but the evidence is pretty damming, you have to admit that. I certainly wouldn't trust Luke if he was a `friend`
by the time these lot are done, by tomorrow evening this story is going to have 20 sides and it'll be eq or maybe angie's fault
or even ours

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus I'm miles behind with everything 😭
I'm actually laughing at the fact that people are only realising that luke the judge is a t!! His whole demeanor oozes t!!
Red is a lying little t - but we knew that anyway 🤷
What's happening with crusty knickers these days?
I was trying to Read back but fit there's too many pages!!! I'm worried about @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I Hope she's doing ok ❤️❤️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning everyone,

I’m curious why Red is claiming Luke’s not in a good place, blah blah? He fell out with a kid, no huge trauma, just a fall out, and because he’s hidden away it’s gained traction. Why they being so dramatic about “poor Luke”? And MT can get to do, he’s putting smoke and mirrors up, to deflect from the key points. Luke shared private SA information, but MT wants to make it about money etc to cover for Luke.

I predict Luke coming back, acting like a victim for a wee while, reading his prepared script from Cockerpoo, then going straight back to being an asshole. Gifts will flood in, which was his plan all along.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Morning everyone,

I’m curious why Red is claiming Luke’s not in a good place, blah blah? He fell out with a kid, no huge trauma, just a fall out, and because he’s hidden away it’s gained traction. Why they being so dramatic about “poor Luke”? And MT can get to do, he’s putting smoke and mirrors up, to deflect from the key points. Luke shared private SA information, but MT wants to make it about money etc to cover for Luke.

I predict Luke coming back, acting like a victim for a wee while, reading his prepared script from Cockerpoo, then going straight back to being an asshole. Gifts will flood in, which was his plan all along.
So people feel sorry for him cause he’s banged to rights , red will lie through her back teeth for him cause of the information they have exchanged with each other , MT is the master of deflection that’s why they send him in to twist s, over talk everyone without taking one breath and twisting ppls heads up.

Yep your right cockerdo wrote reds script about Zak n FF , she’s the puppet master ☕

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Luke going on Angie live tomorrow at 12pm apparently 😳
This is a joke…. They use her platform for the most fked things look at that Lisa Marie situation , now this

red won’t do it yet that’s her good friend make it make sense , if she comes on today it will be a fking miracle she loves having a day off when s hits the fan

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
This is a joke…. They use her platform for the most fked things look at that Lisa Marie situation , now this

red won’t do it yet that’s her good friend make it make sense , if she comes on today it will be a fking miracle she loves having a day off when s hits the fan
I've a feeling now that she may come on, purely to defend herself before scurrying off.
If it's true that he is going in Angie's at 12, it's only so she can float through her show proclaiming - 'I'm not talking about him, he will be on at 12 to have his say'.
What other reason would he choose Angie's live to talk about it? And she's obviously game for the views.
It all makes sense now why Angie is back in the fold, she will talk on the things they are too scared to. Which is what allegedly they tried to do with Ben10