Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I need to start building my collection. I only have a few bits of P.Louise but it’s all pink and cute 😭 most of my makeups random s. I don’t like made by Mitchell cause I find it s, but I haven’t tried Doll Beauty yet. Their live the other day looked cheap and tacky so I assumed their makeup will be cheap primark type rubbish. Is it actually decent?

Their cream bronzer is gorgeous, cream & powder blush is lovely. The individual lashes are brill and you use less as a bit wider than most. I tend to use the natural ones, but they stay on a good week xxx

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You get points for the scrubs reference
Dancing With Myself Dance GIF by NBC

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I need to start building my collection. I only have a few bits of P.Louise but it’s all pink and cute 😭 most of my makeups random s. I don’t like made by Mitchell cause I find it s, but I haven’t tried Doll Beauty yet. Their live the other day looked cheap and tacky so I assumed their makeup will be cheap primark type rubbish. Is it actually decent?
I love Mitchell eyeshadow,have you tried Jamie Genevieve? Her stuff is fabulous,shes a Scottish lassie,on YouTube mainly. Doesn’t part take in the makeup drama and does her own thing. Love her and her products