Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Prince brat is now quoting Angie for her own words

“what did Luke bring with receipts in regards to me” - pb

”nothino about you, about chester” - angie

PB suggests that Angie did that live because of a personal issue with him… he then questions Angie about her lack of receipts and platforming him a bad light with no evidence despite her insisting that she goes off them all the time. PB isn’t happy and despite me not being a fan of his, i think he’s got a strong point about this one.

Angie is already changing the live to be about her, i suspect exposed might be mentioned as she’s taking about evidence and doing lives on them.
(so far she hasn‘t which surprises me)

PB thinks that Angie has protected someone that doesn’t deserve it as Chester was at an all time low. There’s some back and forth. So far, PB has the stronger argument as he’s using her own words against her and as Angie hasn‘t followed the rules she claims to be stringent to she’s squirming under the questioning.

She says she is unbiased and thats why she had to held it in her live. PB suggests that she’s purposely blocked him from seeing her live. She says it was on a different account she blocked it on. Yet on the live earlier she said to her mods to unblock him from that account.

Angie then moves onto justifying why she lied and why she’s unbiased. She then uses Chester going live and talking about a SA to justify some more behaviour. Pb then starts to explain his side of things, and explains about Luke not trusting Chester drunk so demods him… saying Luke bad mouthed Chester that night in a phone call to PB

PB asks Angie why she didn’t let chester have the box to himself like Luke did. She comes up with some guff that doesn’t really answer the question. She says Chester consented to this but PB isn’t sure that chester had an option to decline. “He had nothing else to add” she repeats “i felt it was awkward for him”

Angie talks about Luke being on the phone to her ”nearly in tears… and he’s really sensitive… people are calling him a groomer”

PB says his boyfriend in Angie’s live was also called a paedo. the conversation was steered back towards luke, angie tells PB he’s been saying “young boy” PB replies “he does look young”

PB says “luke did you dirty“ he then lists a bunch of people that Luke couldn’t go to for him and luke used Angie.

She stands by her live and her words.

“are you trying to imply he’s a pedalo” - angie

PB - “the people luke manipulates are all young looking men. Although he admits he used the word boy but insists he corrected himself from boy to young men”

PB also said that he believes Angie is obsessed with pedalos and he then tells her that he believes that she has all but admitted she’s taken a side.

Angie jokes about being paid for her silence by miss red. PB doesn’t bite and dismisses it.
She then circles back around to the young boy comment that PB made. PB shuts it down as they have already discussed it

PB believes they were friends (Luke and he). PB says he reached out to chester on social media and said what Luke had said

angie asks PB why he and Luke fell out. PB says that it was after “4 months of manipulation… i tried to be his friend. Don’t talk to me about someone and throw me under the bus“

He reminds her that him and cowboy have gifted her

you platformed Luke to talk about me despite having no screenshots and no evidence And the evidence you did have was a private conversation

she says she didn’t know that was his mother

he says she’s not listening to him and she asks him to repeat everything. He says she‘s trolling and trying to get him to bite

she then accuses him of trying to control the narrative.

Where is the evidence he repeats and he says i have evidence holding up the video from the start of her live admitting she lied.

i got sent it at 11 before i went live. - angie

PB - and you still decided to play it

they then start to rake over old ground

Jul 29, 2024
england
She is 100% pissed 🍷 🤣🤣
Flapping a bit isn’t she
flapping homer simpson GIF

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Prince brat is now quoting Angie for her own words

“what did Luke bring with receipts in regards to me” - pb

”nothino about you, about chester” - angie

PB suggests that Angie did that live because of a personal issue with him… he then questions Angie about her lack of receipts and platforming him a bad light with no evidence despite her insisting that she goes off them all the time. PB isn’t happy and despite me not being a fan of his, i think he’s got a strong point about this one.

Angie is already changing the live to be about her, i suspect exposed might be mentioned as she’s taking about evidence and doing lives on them.
(so far she hasn‘t which surprises me)

PB thinks that Angie has protected someone that doesn’t deserve it as Chester was at an all time low. There’s some back and forth. So far, PB has the stronger argument as he’s using her own words against her and as Angie hasn‘t followed the rules she claims to be stringent to she’s squirming under the questioning.

She says she is unbiased and thats why she had to held it in her live. PB suggests that she’s purposely blocked him from seeing her live. She says it was on a different account she blocked it on. Yet on the live earlier she said to her mods to unblock him from that account.

Angie then moves onto justifying why she lied and why she’s unbiased. She then uses Chester going live and talking about a SA to justify some more behaviour. Pb then starts to explain his side of things, and explains about Luke not trusting Chester drunk so demods him… saying Luke bad mouthed Chester that night in a phone call to PB

PB asks Angie why she didn’t let chester have the box to himself like Luke did. She comes up with some guff that doesn’t really answer the question. She says Chester consented to this but PB isn’t sure that chester had an option to decline. “He had nothing else to add” she repeats “i felt it was awkward for him”

Angie talks about Luke being on the phone to her ”nearly in tears… and he’s really sensitive… people are calling him a groomer”

PB says his boyfriend in Angie’s live was also called a paedo. the conversation was steered back towards luke, angie tells PB he’s been saying “young boy” PB replies “he does look young”

PB says “luke did you dirty“ he then lists a bunch of people that Luke couldn’t go to for him and luke used Angie.

She stands by her live and her words.

“are you trying to imply he’s a pedalo” - angie

PB - “the people luke manipulates are all young looking men. Although he admits he used the word boy but insists he corrected himself from boy to young men”

PB also said that he believes Angie is obsessed with pedalos and he then tells her that he believes that she has all but admitted she’s taken a side.

Angie jokes about being paid for her silence by miss red. PB doesn’t bite and dismisses it.
She then circles back around to the young boy comment that PB made. PB shuts it down as they have already discussed it

PB believes they were friends (Luke and he). PB says he reached out to chester on social media and said what Luke had said

angie asks PB why he and Luke fell out. PB says that it was after “4 months of manipulation… i tried to be his friend. Don’t talk to me about someone and throw me under the bus“

He reminds her that him and cowboy have gifted her

you platformed Luke to talk about me despite having no screenshots and no evidence And the evidence you did have was a private conversation

she says she didn’t know that was his mother

he says she’s not listening to him and she asks him to repeat everything. He says she‘s trolling and trying to get him to bite

she then accuses him of trying to control the narrative.

Where is the evidence he repeats and he says i have evidence holding up the video from the start of her live admitting she lied.

i got sent it at 11 before i went live. - angie

PB - and you still decided to play it

they then start to rake over old ground
Thanks for the recap! I missed the beginning as I was out with no earpods 😫