Mar 5, 2024
He's on twitch dgdecor32

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240815_114216_Twitch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240815_114216_Twitch.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 15
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So after watching that Tenerife Toms live in the am and Paige telling everyone she had a degree 22 times. Iv just watched Hayley's video, and something stood out to me.

She said this man is taking photos of her children from her discord. This is the same discord that quirky queen Jules got into that was promoted as a safe space. It absolutely baffles me the lack of self awareness to be posting your kids in a discord where you're unaware of who's in it, then getting upset about it. I genuinely have no idea why she would post her kids in the discord after the worry it caused people when jules was in there.

Again we know I'm big on internet safety but I encourage anyone in there not to post anything personal at all. Because it's not a safe space and it hasn't been for months.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I wonder if DG will even bother to get out of his car, or if he'll just try phoning a couple times and do a 180° immediately after. 🤷‍♂️😂

The best "pull up" I ever watched was definitely Tommy (imakemuscle) when MrUKDickTok was mouthing off about TommyNoNeck, but Tommy thought it was about him so he got an Uber over to MrUKDickTok's estate, popped in the shop to grab some crisps and knocked on MrUKDickTok's door while eating Pringles and offered them around. He's an absolute melt, but that was fing hilarious watching Tommy being so unbothered whilst the DickTok clan were frothing and losing their s. 😂😂😂

Edit: 🤣 in the time it took me to type that he's run away. Oooh, so hard DG. 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I guess the Luke v Chester story is yesterdays news

all stars season 4 episode 3 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race