Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ah are you a scouser, I used to go the 051 but the State was my regular haunt, many many years ago
I am yes, I was in the state when I was 14, my cousin used to own the firm that ran the doors so I used to give his name to get a walk over. They don’t do nightclubs like they used to, do they. We used to start in Fridays, move to the buzz/051/state, then finish in sunrise before going back to some randomers kitchen for the next 2 day 🤣🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I am yes, I was in the state when I was 14, my cousin used to own the firm that ran the doors so I used to give his name to get a walk over. They don’t do nightclubs like they used to, do they. We used to start in Fridays, move to the buzz/051/state, then finish in sunrise before going back to some randomers kitchen for the next 2 day 🤣🤣
Those were the days,ye we used to get in the 051 for free my mates fella did the door but we preferred the state, oh god it was all illegal raves after the state back in my day, or there was a club in toxteth we went to can't think of its name. 😂😂

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Has flangie settled on what narrative she wants to run with this Bird Man v DG v JC story?

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I saw this in the news yesterday is there any information on how this happened? they say chemical leak but in what kind of situation could this even happen. wild.
I'm going to say, based upon absolutely do all, that someone didn't dispose of their metal cleaning liquid in an appropriate manner.

Looked up latest and -

The Environment Agency said it was investigating a metal finishing company, Anochrome Ltd, after the spill.

Anohrome said it had immediately notified the agency and Severn Trent Water after the incident and its senior management team remained on site working to minimise and contain the spill, BBC News reported.

He said the spillage may have passed through a surface water drain. “That needs to be confirmed by the investigation,” he said. “How on earth a chemical of this toxicity would come to go into a surface water drain is baffling and infuriating.”

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What are the laws on being live on a platform and reading comments while driving
Mobile phones and in-vehicle technology
Rule 149

You MUST exercise proper control of your vehicle at all times. You MUST NOT use a hand-held mobile phone, or similar device, capable of interactive communication (such as a tablet) for any purpose when driving or when supervising a learner driver. This ban covers all use of a hand-held interactive communication device and it applies even when the interactive communication capability is turned off or unavailable. You MUST NOT pick up the phone or similar device while driving to dial a number and then put it in the cradle for the duration of the conversation. You MUST NOT pick up and use your hand-held phone or similar device while stationary in traffic.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I don’t get all this carry on the day. I’ve been busy but listening to lives in the background. Why would the girl make s up? i don’t really wanna presume anything but if she’s totally lied then she’s needs dealt with. I just can’t see why something would say that then take it back.

DG never fin learns about being on his phone whilst driving. I listen to killer s whilst i’m driving through my speakers but i never once look at my phone though. He does. Lanky streak of piss

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I think a lot of people don't realize Tiktok can spill over outside of the app. I watched a live once where the guy had talked about this other man's child. The man tracked him and knew what subway he was on. When he stepped out that man whooped him all over the place ON LIVE. You never know how crazy a person is. If you ask someone to fight at least be able to back it up. I'll be honest...... I was happy he got his ass whooped. He deserved it.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
So after watching that Tenerife Toms live in the am and Paige telling everyone she had a degree 22 times. Iv just watched Hayley's video, and something stood out to me.

She said this man is taking photos of her children from her discord. This is the same discord that quirky queen Jules got into that was promoted as a safe space. It absolutely baffles me the lack of self awareness to be posting your kids in a discord where you're unaware of who's in it, then getting upset about it. I genuinely have no idea why she would post her kids in the discord after the worry it caused people when jules was in there.

Again we know I'm big on internet safety but I encourage anyone in there not to post anything personal at all. Because it's not a safe space and it hasn't been for months.
Wtf? This can’t be real? What reason is there to show strangers your kids anyways? That’s just weird to me and not ok