Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
also when are these people going to learn about aaaaaall the otherāœØ personality disorders āœØ, there's a whole zodiac out there to insult each other with

listen here big ang GIF
Spring Break Drinking GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve just been watching the Tam video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bet youā€™re sting yourself šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s coming back, just for you!

Can anyone explain, how is talking like youā€™ve a gob full of spit a disability? Tam has everything as a fing disability šŸ¤¬

Talking about parenting from her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how fing dare she? Sits yelling in her bog, as if her kids canā€™t hear her, fing melt. Smoking in the room they literally s in šŸ˜‚

Has no job, but claims to have a business? Reckon sheā€™s an MLM hun?

Nearly finished her uni course? Thought it was a degree? fing weirdo and her foundation learning.
She mentions her assignment like 25 times. She said she has 2 weeks with time to burn but also says sheā€™s very busy and very popular and telling me what I should be doing with my kids šŸ˜³ sheā€™s a walking contradiction. She can call the tax man, she can trawl companies house, she can act like sheā€™s minted with her new car thatā€™s probably through disability benefit. Sheā€™s not affected but she posted 3 videos, went live for hours and also called Angelaā€™s phone to speak in her box about me after she got banned. Not affected though

I think with Tam, if u donā€™t post it online to flex or for sympathy or just because, it never happened. I donā€™t plaster my kids over social media because of people like her. She wonā€™t get a response from me, Iā€™m busy doing mum stuff for those 2 weeks. As its the summer holidays

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not around much today again, me and Judas have actually been busy planning and preparing for something. We didnā€™t realise it would take so long and we were actually planning on hosting a live tomorrow, however, itā€™s turns out thereā€™s a lot more we need to get done so please stand by for announcements of a later date.

Donā€™t worry, we arenā€™t doxxing ourselves, thereā€™s no risk and there wonā€™t be any cameras on.

I just need to finish some more research and then Iā€™ll probably crash but speak to you all in the morning šŸ¤ŽšŸ¤Ž
Papa Legba | Wiki | American Horror Story Brasil Amino
Coven GIFs | Tenor

Feb 29, 2024
Listening to the news regarding Mathew Perry's death. He first took ketamin from a Doctor which was lawful. That's madness!! We used it at the vets and was locked away. We used it on rabbits when spaying them. But never thought it could be used medically for MH/anxiety
Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not around much today again, me and Judas have actually been busy planning and preparing for something. We didnā€™t realise it would take so long and we were actually planning on hosting a live tomorrow, however, itā€™s turns out thereā€™s a lot more we need to get done so please stand by for announcements of a later date.

Donā€™t worry, we arenā€™t doxxing ourselves, thereā€™s no risk and there wonā€™t be any cameras on.

I just need to finish some more research and then Iā€™ll probably crash but speak to you all in the morning šŸ¤ŽšŸ¤Ž

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Listening to the news regarding Mathew Perry's death. He first took ketamin from a Doctor which was lawful. That's madness!! We used it at the vets and was locked away. We used it on rabbits when spaying them. But never thought it could be used medically for MH/anxiety
i've read about it being used in tandem with talking therapies, but at very small doses. so you get 'high' then do the therapy, it's quite effective apparently

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™m sure ketamine is used as something to do with horses. I grew up in the village and loads of the people I was friends with used to take it and be in k holes. I never saw the appeal šŸ˜­

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

What a cliffhanger šŸ˜­

Hope youā€™re ok luv šŸ©µ

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

Heart mes for all